Can you name a few easy things to crochet?

Australia
I know that squares are quick & easy - they only take me a few mins depending on the size but what else is quick & easy to crochet? I have heaps of patterns but just wanting to know what is really quick so I can make them as I have limited time for my crafts & want to start making more things so I can put them on my online shop. Thanks in advance.
If you are looking for ideas with patters you may try ravelry.com It has lots of ideas and patters to go with. I love the love knot scarf, book thongs, hats, lots of the baby items are quick and easy to make. like booties, bubs, burp rags, blankets, hats, ect...
Thanks for the ideas & website to visit...you have given be some REALLY good ideas :)
@venshida (4837)
I cannot read patterns so I cannot refer your to any pattern. Here are some quick things to make scrunchie, potholders, earrings, wash cloths, and dish cloth.
Thanks for the tips...I will keep these in mind...i'm not that competent in creating my own patterns so if I come across any, I will make them