How Can I Invest Or Transfer My Money Bookers Balance ??

@awapak (1277)
Pakistan
Hi all readers,I have more than $10 balance in Money Bookers account.I want to invest or transfer it to my Liberty Reserve or Alertpay accounts.Can some one guide me and get my prayers and thanks ??
@monouu (2612)
You have to exchange fund with somebody but be careful of scammer. I have listed a fund exchange forum in my blog, you can take a look. In that forum you can choose to exchange with reputable member.
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for responding and sharing your views.I will try this blog for this purpose.It is a nice suggestion........
@nitin_hec (1098)
moneybookers do not allow such type of transfer. Better is you can transfer it to your bank.
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for your reply.I will try to transfer it to my bank account.It is a good suggestion......
• Pakistan
online banking is a cheeper way of investing na d saving
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for your nice reply and information.I am just trying to find out such online banks.You can suggest any bank if you can,please........