Peanut Butter: Like It?

Do you like peanut butter? What unusual food combinations involving peanut butter have you eaten?
@tater03 (1765)
I love peanut butter. I don't know if you would say it is all that unusual anymore, but I do like the peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
dont hate peanut butter but im not obsessed with it....pad thai has peanut butter, i like foods with peanut butter
@van123 (1288)
i dont like peanut butter.
@oscarc (864)
I do..but only with jelly..I haven't had it with anything wierd..either jelly or chocolate spread..
@amberleef (481)
just your basic peanut butter and jam sandwich,peanut butter on toast is nice aswell.
@chalmette69 (3010)
I like it a little, my daughter loves it. She like peanut and banana sandwiches. I like them to, just not as often as her.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
peanut butter is yummy... with bread or without bread. well,i don't like combining it with other sandwich spreads. i like it plain peanut butter.
Combinations of peanut butter with sliced banana!!! I had it for first time when I was 16 years old. My friends made it for me. I got addicted to it. Almost 12 years later, I still eat them.
i love peanutbutter. idk what weird things ive had it on tho. its good on broccoli
We both here love peanut butter. I can't keep a full jar anywhere.
@deitzy (381)
peanutbutter and bannanas or apples or bread or jelly or toast or pita bread or apple sauce or tortilla chips i love peanut butter
@krishna183 (2286)
peanut butter with sauce .. its awesome
@y2ksuprio (850)
picture of Peanut Butter
yah i love to eat it.Peanut butter is a food made of roasted or ground peanuts, usually salted and sweetened. It is commonly sold in grocery stores, but can be made at home. It is sometimes referred to by its abbreviation, "P.B.". Many styles are available; the most popular are creamy (smooth) and crunchy (with small chunks of peanuts), but honey-roasted, wholenut varieties, varieties mixed with chocolate, and other variations can also be found. Creamy peanut butter is made by grinding all of the mixture very finely. The crunchier styles are either more coarsely ground or have larger pieces of peanut added back into the mixture after grinding. Used in sandwiches (particularly the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich), candy (Reese's, for example), cookies and pastry, it is a vegetarian source of protein, and it is popular with children. Elvis Presley made a famous version of the peanut butter sandwich with banana (either mashed or whole) that was grilled or fried. Peanut butter is popular mainly in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand and The Netherlands, but is overshadowed by hazelnut butter in other parts of Europe. In Germany, for example, and in Italy, peanut butter is not popular at all and it is also very hard to find in local shops and supermarkets. It also has above-average popularity in the Philippines, parts of the Middle East, South Korea and other areas where Americans have maintained a strong presence in recent decades. It is manufactured in China, India and other emerging markets. For people with a peanut allergy, peanut butter can cause reactions up to and including fatal anaphylactic shock which has caused it to be banned on some school premises. The peanut plant is susceptible to the mold Aspergillus flavus which produces aflatoxin, and contamination in peanut butter is possible.
@missyann73 (1457)
i love peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches
@bhchy1 (6052)
Peanut butter pretzles...sooooooooo good Soooooooo many calories....but yummy.
@KHyuga (1700)
I don't really like peanut butter, unless it's chocolate flavour. Never tried it on anything other than bread.
@Alexis (220)
• Portugal
Never tried peanut butter.