responses for no response discussions

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, to day i have given responses/comment for five no responses discussions,which i have scrolled from the list and selected five and given responses,every time i am interested to do some new thing,but this was old one itself,i have no subject for a discussion,i think it is good to give responses for no responses discussions,what about you?
Then I have to respond to my own discussions because some of them does not interest others. Actually, it is not easy to think of a unique discussion, sometime you found out that you have posted something similar that is why you get little or no respond. But what is important is that, you have express what you want to discuss and sooner or later, people can find your post and they can respond to it. Remember, it will remain here forever. Keep posting. Happy mylotting. Have a nice day. Jeff
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi yansplace, thanks for the response,some times our discussions will generate any interest in others,at that time we may not get responses,that is common,i am also not replying to all discussions which i am getting through email,no body can attend all discussions received by him/her received by mail,have a nice day
@worldwise1 (14888)
I used to do the same thing, yugasini, when I spent a lot more time here on myLot! I discovered that you can find some really interesting discussions there. Thank you for reminding me!
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi worldwise, thanks for the response,every time you can find some interested topics in zero response discussions,some strange discussions also can find by us,that is new thing to us to learn more in mylot,but we have to check once in week atleast to get in touch for zero response discussions,have a nice day
Some times its nice to respond discussion like that . But most of the time they are not interested to take part of that and so its problem to get anything in mind to write about ... I better search some old discussion started from my interest or started by friends ... Thanks :)
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi sincere4frdship, thanks for the response,you are mistaken we can find some interested topics in zero response discussions,we may missed them in regular scroll of discussions,any how it is better to check those discussions once in week is enough to us,have a nice day
Thanks buddy ...:)
@ram_cv (16516)
I have a few discussions with no responses. Unfortunately some of them are so old, that they might no longer be valid or interesting. If interested you can respond to some of them. Cheers! Ram
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi ram_cv, thanks for the response,can i find those discussion from your profile,or i have to search in the Noresponses discussion,let me know so that i will select from them,but for few discussions i have not received any response,how to locate all my noresponse discussions?have a nice day
@zeethegr8 (786)
On my home page I have kept a column for no response discussions. Sometimes getting to respond on the first page helps in getting best responses. Also usually thats the only time when a discussion is most active.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi zeethegr, thanks for the response, till now i have not opened my unresolved discussion,i must have time to open them,it may be open in my leisure time,now i have to give responses to my mail from mylot mails,when ever i find out time,i will resolve the my resolved discussions,have a nice day
@artistry (4154)
....Hi yugasini, I think it is a good idea that you answer some of the no response discussions. Hopefully the writers will give you a comment to your response. I want to respond to one of the other responses here, about silly questions, such as "what is your favorite color." Only because I wrote a question similar to that and prefaced it with "Just for fun!" which it was. But if you ask someone what is their favorite color, it actually gives you an insight into what the person's personality is like and possibly who they are as a person. A person who likes blacks and grays as opposed to one who likes yellows and oranges may be less inclined to be as fun loving or as outgoing as the other. This may be a generalization in a way, but I think it is a good bet that what I just outlined works for analyzing people. Then again some people don't want to be analyzed. So I would note that before someone calls a question silly they might want to think a little deeper and see if there is any worthwhile motivation behind it. Take it easy.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi artistry, thanks for the response,you have given your thoughts clearly about the motivation of the people and other important things,now a days nobody is caring like you,till now i have not seen your profile,i think you are some aged to think wisely,if you are young hats of to your thinking and analysis of human mentality,i wish to have your friendship,if you permit me,have a nice day
@rosekiss (30284)
• Eugene, Oregon
If I can give a good answer to it then I will, otherwise I won't. There are so many that are just not interesting enough to post a response to. I am lucky that I have never had a discussion that ended up with zero responses. It is hard to come up with a good enough topic to even get responses. You are right though, it is good to help others out and answer them, but only if you have something to say about the topic. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi rosekiss, thanks for the response,i am doing the mylot for the last 7 months,i think there may be below 5 are the no response discussions of me,some time i am asking strange questions that may not be get responses from others,you are more clever than me,so that none of zero response discussion you have,have a nice day
As long as the discussion is something that interests you, then I think it is wonderful to give a response to a discussion that doesn't have any responses. What I mean is that the people take the time to start the discussions only to be ignored. I think that everyone deserves to have at least one response to the discussions that they start. I too will peruse the no responses discussions from time to time and make some responses on some of them.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi dornnmwin, thanks for the response,i am also having a few with zero response discussions,but i am not bothering,i am thinking that the discussions was understand by my mylot friends,if we get atleast one response for every discussion we post,that is enough to us,we get more responses it is also difficult to give answer to all of them,have a nice day
I have been known to go to the list of discussions that do not have responses and respond to them. There are some users that appreciate this and respond back, and we have had some nice, interesting discussions. Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of the posters of these discussions do not respond back. Perhaps that is why their discussions do not get a lot of replies, because a lot of users are here for the interacting and dialog. If somebody constantly does not reply back to responses, then some users will not take the time and make the effort to respond to discussions by that user.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi friend, thanks for the response,instead of calling you with your name i have called you as friend,because your name is long,some times we may find good discussions are missed by us and that may be useful to us,so we have to review zero response discussions once in week,so that we may get missing discussions,have a nice day
Hi, Yugasini! If you have ideas and opinions to share, then, it will be great to respond to 'no responses' discussions because they will be brought to 'recent' discussions. I mostly browse the 'recent' ones and only once in a while look for those that are interesting to me that might get lost in the 'no responses'. Seriously, there are a few that are probably gone unnoticed especially during the glitch.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi corrycrystal, thanks for the response,that is common,some times we may miss good discussion,so some times we have search zero responses to get the some good stuff in the discussions,and some may be useful to us also,have a nice day
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
Earlier regularly I was giving responses for no response category. But now I hardly find time to spend more time in Mylot. So I cannot concentrate much for that but I do attend few no responses category discussions.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi buchi_bulla, thanks for the response, i have not find any interesting discussions in mylot for giving answers,so i have searched for no response discussions,i select 5 discussions randomly and given answer to them,i may get response for that replies or not,what i can do i have done it the rest is left with them,have a nice day
@danitykane (3192)
hi yugasini, I actually more likely to respond on "no response tab" first, before checking other topics. Because I also find interesting topic on that selection, aside from helping friends on their discussion.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi danitykane, thanks for the response,you are thinking quite right way just like me,we have to give responses to such discussions,it is better to opt for zero response discussions instead of going todays top discussions,becuase zero response discussions people are feeling that they have not get any response for their discussion,have a nice day
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Hello friend, There were times that i do the same...when i had this mood of doing something unusual here in mylot,i mean,i always respond to my friends discussion,but when i scroll and can't find topics from my friends that i can relate with,...then,i scan to the top topics of the day...and then,to no responses corner and also the new user. Sometimes there are topics at no responses that are interesting,only that,maybe the time timing is not good,that is why they can't get any response from other mylotters.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi jaiho, thanks for the response,instead of searching in todays top discussions,it is better to search for no response discussions,because top discussions will definitely get more responses,but there is no response for no response discussions,so i am selecting them,some of them are interesting to me,have a nice day
I do that sometimes. That's where I find other interesting discussions aside from those included in my interests and those my friends started. It's nice to check the no responses tab occasionally.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi moonchild, thanks for the response,we can find some interesting topics in these noresponses discussion,i have not checked all responses i have checked randomly and replied for 5 only,in that i find one dicussion is my mylot friends,have a nice day
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
Most discussion from this column seems beyond my knowledge and experience, some not in my interest. A lot of efforts are needed to find sources to answer such questions. It is very kind of you to select from this column, and your responses will maintain the enthusiasm of the starters. Maybe I should follow you to offer my contribution as a sort of challenge, as well.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi zhuhuifen, thanks for the response,i am not sure that i have get comments for my responses to NORESPONSEs ,but i have received 5 responses for my discussion and you have encouraged me about my enthusiasm and you are interested to follow me with your contribution ,have a nice day