sites that pay in euros and pounds.

Hi, I have planned to spend more time in money making sites. So i have registered in some sites which pays in united states and hong kong dollars. But the share value of euros and pounds are high. So i like to join in sites that pays with euros and pounds. Did any of know about it share with me,it will be helpful. The site should be accepted by all countries and it should not be a scammed site. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hello! I'm interested on the discussion that you have started, what website are you referring with?
No, i doesn't know any sites that pays with euors and pounds. I want to know about those sites and then i was ready to join in those sites. Are you a member of money making sites. List the number of sites that you have become a member.
@monouu (2608)
Yourcubez paid in £ and it is free and international. It is a honest site and if you like to see its payment proof, you can refer to my blog.
@bbxe99 (207)
If you really serious about it then I can help you a bit. First Ask yourself - what can you do to earn money. Select a zone where you are master --- anything ! Then I can show you as there are earning option for each and every specialty.