Do you upload pictures?

@olisaur (1932)
Do you ever upload pictures to the discussions you start? or under interests? I like to upload pics into interests, but there is a limit to how many you can upload. I have seen some people like to upload pics with nearly every discussion they start. It's kindo od attention gettin amoung a bunch of plain discussions, though.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, olisaur. I hardly do this. I may have uploaded on about two of my discussions. It could be less than that. On a few of my comments, I may have uploaded about three times since I have been on myLot. I hardly do a bunch of uploading. I really don't think about downloading as much. It has not become a routine of mines. For those that do upload frequently, maybe they want to be able to express themselves more.
@BlueGoblin (1833)
I used to but it is a big pain in the butt. I wish there was a better way to post images on MyLot.
@JohnJeff (722)
I upload pictures with my discussion once.I want to see is there any changes with my earnings.Actually it's easy task.Maybe next time I will upload more interesting picture.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i never upload a picture untill now. maybe because i never get a picture that related with the discussion or sometimes because my slow connection as a big problems
@Iram786 (498)
i like to add random pictures sometimes to my interests and photos [:
@KompitaPita (2053)
• Bulgaria
Hello olisaur. I like to upload pictures and sometimes I upload more than ten pictures in a day. I don't know how to upload a picture in my discussions or in my answers, but I saw a lot of people do it. I upload pictures on my interests only.