Are you happy with your life at the moment?

@Iram786 (498)
if yes, what led you to become happy? is is success, achieving your goals, love, or is it something else? if no, why do you think feel this way? what do you think you need to make you happy? and do you think true happiness is ever achievable?
@Torrs13 (217)
I'm happy with my life at the moment because I have been so blessed with amazing family, friends and a great man. I no longer let stress play a factor in my life, and I throw worry about the window. I've realized that I have control over how I feel. I'm also happy with where I am because I'm starting to take up my passion for writing by doing freelance stuff online, so that has inspired me to pursue other dreams in life. Everyday I'm learning something! I've learned how to keep a positive outlook on life, so that has helped me be happy with my life. True happiness comes from the inside, not by all the factors that are going on around us.
I am happy in certain aspects of my life, and unhappy in others. I am happy because I have my mom - she is very important to me, and without her I don't know what I would do. I'm also happy because I have a loving boyfriend [even though we argue at times] and friends who care about me. And while I'm not thrilled about where I'm living, I'm happy that I have a roof over my head. At the same time, I'm unhappy because my parents are divorcing, mom and I are being forced to move to a place I can't stand, we might lose our only car, I may have to put off my next college course [again], and I can't find a job. But these are all things that should hopefully pass, and I know things will be okay again, someday.