Any close competitor of mylot?

@umer5222 (724)
Cyprus
Is there any competitor of mylot website who offers same or almost same features to earn money??
mylot is the one u can enjoy and earn....rest is a headache and spams....no competitor to mylot for sure... atleast not yet
@umer5222 (724)
• Cyprus
We should keep our-self away from new sites , Because most of them are scam,They just payout money one month, then they become spam and never payout, Your cash always remains in pending status.Then they close their sites and run away after getting money from sponsors, Then they again open website with different name of bux,And this process remains continue. Why to waste time on new site and wait for one dollar money at-least a month, Then when they will not payout you, this means they are playing with our precious times.I think my lot is best and trusted site.
I know of at least one site it is called Gather.com. I am not sure if it is really a competitor but it has a similay setup to mylot. For me I do both now and I like both the same so if you would like to check out that site that is the only one I can think of really. Take care and happy mylotting to you.
@umer5222 (724)
• Cyprus
Thanks for information, i prefer mylot, but i will also try it.
@levite (1062)
I have seen about mahalo.com but I am not active there and it is quite harder to participate in there, because of somewhat complex features. Mylot is currently the one I'm active into right now and so far it's okay and fine with me I'm here.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
I have not come across any site at all like Mylot. Its the best site to learn from, makes friends and make money. It is an addictive site as far as I'm concerned and I love it.
There is not... I think MyLot is the best one...