Time to confess...can you ride a bicycle?

By Leo
@d_e_v81 (361)
Singapore
I just went for my company retreat a few weeks back and just realised a startling discovery. Many of the adults COULD NOT ride a bike! I was just under the assumption that everyon (with the exception of kids below 5 years of age) can ride a bike. I mean, what were these people's childhood like? playing computer games? Time to fess up people...who, until today cannot ride a bike. and what is your story (excuse)? ;)
@danoluma (817)
• Kenya
I knew how to ride at the age of 9. Everyone in the naighbourhood at my age could ride a bike. Its really strange to be an adult without knowing how to ride.
@d_e_v81 (361)
Yes I did find it strange. I thought I was stuck in an episode of twilight show or scare tactics! :p
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, d! I confess, honestly! I can ride a bike. I have been riding a bike ever since I was 6 years old. I may have had a training wheel bike when I was four, but I can't remember.
@d_e_v81 (361)
Haha...I guess I was looking out for confessions from thse who cannot ride a bike. I guess I would not get any responses then huh? lol thanks for your response!
I know how to ride a bike! It's one of my proudest moments during my childhood. Nobody taught me, I just learned by myself. I didn't even have my own bike to practice with! I borrowed my cousin's bike and practice by myself when they're still in school. It didn't even have training wheels. Finally, after a lot of bruises and scratched knees from falling down a lot, my hard work paid off! I learned how to ride a bike. I'm not so good at many things, but riding a bike is one of my greatest achievements during my childhood days.
I learned to ride a bicycle by the age of 5 without training wheels and have been riding that way ever since i love biking but i am still in search of a bike that "fits my needs" so probably that will be the first thing i do
@nautilus33 (1831)
Yes, I can ride a bicycle. I can even say that I'm born on a bicycle, because I learn ride a bicycle, when I was 3 years old and I still ride it( but now a bigger one )