How often do you eat out?

We eat out once a week at least. Just wondering if that's a lot.
@salonga (28016)
Well if you can really afford then eating out at least once in a week is okay. As for me, I would prefer preparing meal myself so we eat out not so very often. When we do, we go to restaurants that serve food that I can't cook like international dishes. Many times though, friends invite us out to celebrate birthdays so we can eat outside for free without really planning about it.
@free_man (7337)
Hello Geturgreenadmin and welcome to my lot. We go out once a month but we like to cook so it isn't a big deal for us. We like making different dishes and surprise meals. I think it is healthier for you to cook your own meals. We really don't like fast food and the only real good restaurant is 80 miles away so it isn't a good thing for us.
@nautilus33 (1831)
Hi! Recently I haven't eaten out. The last time I've eaten out, was 1 month ago and I was with my friends. We went to a Chinese restaurant and ate rice with chicken and vegetables and after that we ate some fried ice-cream. I just love the fried ice-cream and I eat it every time I go to a Chinese restaurant. When I was at the university I went eat out often, but now I haven't got time to do it. And the most of my friends are out of the town now, so I can go out only with my girlfriend, but we both prefer to make some romantic dinner at home.
@MJAL08 (275)
We usually eat out if we go to distant places or my sister is using her cute voice to make my lola say yes to eating out.
every day we go out for dinner. my family was too lazy to make some dinner
I will eat out once or twice a week. It all depends on what my friends and family want to do, but I try not to do it much.
@Torrs13 (217)
We out about once a week, but we try not to eat out much because of costs and nutrition. I feel much better about eating at home because I can eat healthier foods and save money at the same time. Going out to eat is good on occasion, but I don't see how people can do it everyday. There's just something great about having homecooked meals.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,get,mine is a touring job and i used to tour villages a a part of my consultancy work..i may not say exactly..but on an average 10 days/month.. Have a nice day.
@smileonstar (4013)
hi I eat out twice a week or once a week. I think I have been working so hard and I need some good stuff and i dont think it will hurt if I just eat out once or twice a week, right