Do you love eating hotdogs????

Hotdog - I love HOTDOG
@rjvb26 (2518)
I love eating hotdogs, since i was a child. I do not know why, but i really love hotdogs, their so delicious. I love almost all kind of hotdogs, not including the one that i still haven't tasted yet.. But i only love hotdogs when they are still hot. Meaning newly cooked hotdogs. How about you?
@StarBright (2799)
Nope, not a meat eater. The vegetarian hot dogs do not taste that good. As an adult, I stopped liking hot dogs because I did not like the sound of the ingredients they use to make them. The kosher all-beef dogs are a little better, but again, I am not a meat eater. A funny story - I happened to be in a local hospital emergency room about 2 years ago and there was a fellow in the waiting room who had swallowed a whole hot dog. He seemed to be OK, but his employer insisted he get himself checked out. Everyone in the waiting room was laughing and talking about the poor guy. (not to his face of course) No one could figure out how you swallow a hot dot whole.
haha! funny story star! whole piece of hotdog?! funny!
@rjvb26 (2518)
O i see, you did not like the ingredients, o well people are really different from each other, for me, i do not care whatever the ingredients of hotdogs are, what important is that they are delicious and juicy. I like any kind of hotdogs, i even like hotdogs in bun, and hotdogs that are on a waffle. But the story is funny really! imagine that swallowing a whole hotdog? LOL . Anyway hotdogs are really good.
@danitykane (3192)
hi rj! I love hotdogs! I like Smokey's! they sell different kinds of it! and their condiments and toppings are my favorite. (i'm hungry!) My favorite from them is their jumbo cheese dog in a bun with some melted cheese on top and bacon bits. Love it!
@rjvb26 (2518)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! That was mouth watering!
@monkeylong (3146)
As far as I'm concerned, I think I ldom eat the hotdogs which I just can not eat full . I still need to eat more. I msut spend a lot of money. So I just seldom eat hotdogs. Have a nice day.
@rjvb26 (2518)
I love hotdogs too, just like what i have said in the discussion starter. I can even make my own hotdogs, i love hotdogs cause they are delicious and yummy and juicy. I often eat hotdogs, during breakfast and usually combine it with sandwiches, sometimes rice, and sometimes nothing. I really like the taste of it specially when it is newly cooked. O yummy, i am hungry, grrrrr, can't wait for tomorrow.
@happy6162 (3011)
Yes, I love hotdogs they do not have to be hot. I like to have cheese and chili on my hotdogs sometimes. I like to eat hotdogs in a bun with mustard, relish. Other times I will cut up some hotdogs and put them in my macoroni and cheese. There are many different ways and things that you can eat hotdogs.
@rjvb26 (2518)
O i see, i also like them even if they are already cold, but of course, much preferably i like hotdogs that are newly cooked. They taste really good, they are juicy and yummy. O my! My mouth is watering right now.... I can't help but thinking of myself eating a hotdog. I hope tomorrow morning, i can eat a hotdog, anyway we have lots of hotdog in our refrigerator, maybe i will ask the maid to cook hotdogs tomorrow morning. Then after that, exercise a bit the, return here to my lot. Have a nice day.
• Boston, Massachusetts
I love eating hotdogs before especially those that are hot and spicy flavored hotdogs but not now. i don't have any more cravings for hotdogs. i can even live without it. my son does!
@rjvb26 (2518)
i think every child do love hot dogs. but some loses their appetite for it when they grow old,just like you. it still good that you have experienced being a hot dog lover for sometime in your life.
• Boston, Massachusetts
you know i've been looking for that certain brand of hotdog that is hot and spicy. i can't find it this time. i had lots of it four years a go. if it will be available again in the supermarketet, i think i will love eating hotdogs again!
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
No sorry I was forced as a child to eat them when I didn't like them. I think they are disgusting though they do smell good when cooking. When I got older and found out the stuff that was in one hotdog it grossed me out and I was glad that I hadn't eaten any since I was a child.
@rjvb26 (2518)
really?so i'm just curious,what was that ingredient that grossed you out?
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Hot dogs are made up of a combination of different meats. Including Pork, beef, chicken nad turkey. Meats in hot dogs come from the muscle of the animal. Depending on the brand liver, kidneys and hearts can also be inside of it. Hot dogs are a processed meat which is not good for you. After a time of eating processed food you have a bigger risk of developing cancer. I don't eat beef, pork or processed meat. I only eat chicken and turkey.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I do not like hotdogs. I used to as a kid but now feel they are too greasy and kind of nasty. Now if it's say a foot long hot dog with chili from Little Richard's I might eat it, but otherwise I won't. I'm more of a hamburger person myself.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Yes, very delicious food if you ask me. I remember in school getting a hamburger with just pickle, and it was delicious... I loved it. Now, I like a hamburger with just pickle as well, but I also add other things most of the time.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, rjvb26. Yes, I do like hot dogs. I tend to eat these about every other month or so. I like to eat turkey franks. They are so delicious and yummy!
@ElicBxn (60895)
I was told by my allergist to not eat hot dogs because of my food allergies and, honestly, giving them up wasn't a big deal
@mipen2006 (5528)
Even though it's early in the morning here, you have just made me crave for a fresh hot dog. Thanks rjvb.
No I don't like hot dogs sorry L.O.L.
Hotdogs are not really one of my favorites. But I don't have any problems eating the same especially during breakfasts. I like sliced hotdogs mixed in macaroni soup, spaghetti sauce, or fried rice.
@madteaparty (2761)
• Japan
I love hot dogs but it's been a few weeks since the last time I eat one. I dislike the ones that have that weird crispy and dry onion, as it doesn't taste good at all, I prefer when the onion is fresh and raw. It's true that when hot dogs are not hot anymore they seem to lose a little the meaning.
@Preciousgem (1190)
I love it too, whether i eat it alone, or with rice or bread, or just put it in spaghetti and soup.
Hello rjvb26 I don't hate hot dogs but I don't really eat them that much. I think that the best way to have hot dogs is over a camp fire. My daughter on the other hands will eat hot dogs all day every day if we would let her. We have been having our hot dogs as hot dogs lately just to change it up a bit throughout the winter.
@weasel81 (2501)
i enjoy hot dogs and will have them for lunch, once every so often. usually get thing for them, when i'm in town shopping. so i have a fresh ingredients, for lunch. my son also loves them, and will eat a whole plain one now.
Yup, I also liked hotdogs, especially those cooked on grill or barbequed. The chicken hotdog which is used on footlongs are my favourite! Cheers!