what trials you both experience that you never ever forgotten?

trails - unresolved trials
@amyson (3509)
one trial that we experience is that when time we cannot pay for the rent because of delay salary of my husband.so our land lady forcing us to leave the apartment.shouting us to leave the house so most of our neighbors heard and we are so embarrass and felt so bad that this is happening to us.i think that is the worst for us to experience degrading by someone.do you and your husband have experience some trials that you never forgotten?
@ralphido (843)
hey,, if you don't mind my asking, but from what i heard , it sounded like you are unemployed and only earning member in your family is your husband.. that's pretty bad for a family... only one pillar to support the whole weight. so i would suggest you take up some job, even part time just to ease some pressure of it.. i really don't know what the hell i am saying to you without knowing anything about your life, so i will understand if you curse me.. happy mylotting..:)
@amyson (3509)
lol,im have a job now i was talking about bad experiences we been through in the past.that time happen when i still not found any job.so i know its hard to work alone.
trials are a part of life and i have experienced some trials with my parter,while i don't like to remember the unhappy things,i prefer to remeber the happy time. hope you forget these things quickly and have a nice day.
@amyson (3509)
just reminishing the past makes me strong person.it just a trials to learn and always be prepare to face any situation.
@flower21 (766)
I have financial problems that is the most terrible things when you have no money and nobody could help you instead to work hard.
@amyson (3509)
good things you are able to survive those challenges it only test one limit once you survive you could be as strong person again.
My sympathies with you and your hubby…I really don’t know why some people are so mean about money…if that landlady wanted her rent so bad, she could have told you so privately instead of embarrassing you both publicly! Personally, I’ve never been publicly humiliated but I remember the times when both hubby and me were out of job and what a hard time we had…we did not even have the money to buy stamps for applying …no net then…even net was there, we had no computer at home so we couldn’t really afford the cafes…and when we got calls for interview, we did not have enough money for both of us to go…so we would actually argue as to who should go….then one day when money was nearly all over, I was so frustrated that I collected whatever we had, and both of us went out together, appeared for some individual interviews and then spent the day together outside the home…we did not really know what to do for further interviews and such as there was no more cash with us.
@amyson (3509)
well, good things you are able to survive with your own perseverance it would eventually pays off. good things when bith of us got evicted we still have sibling who comes out to rescue us from those humiliating situation. take care
@anne25penn (3310)
Hello amyson. You know these incidents make a person stronger. I recall as kid being shuttled from one house to another because my parents did not have any regular work and so could not really afford rent. I have experienced the shame associated with neighbors whispering behind our backs and relishing the scandal seeing us being thrown on the streets. I have seen greedy land lords/ladies who took the only furniture that we had and all we could bring was our hand-me-down clothes. But instead of being bitter, these incidents made me and my brothers strive to have better lives. It taught us a lesson to make sure that we secure our future and we all vowed that all hell would break loose if we would be thrown on the streets again.
@amyson (3509)
yes they are challenges one have to face as they even males you stronger now that you are. as long as you keep yourself right and never ridicule others i know you would be able to surpass others problem may come in your way because of your positive disposition in life. take care
@mzz663 (2776)
I'm sorry to hear that. No one should ever have a landlord that lets everyone else know your business. It is embarrassing enough when you have to leave and only a few people know why you have to leave. I think there are better things in store for you, though. Everything happens for a reason and usually when something bad happens, and we are having a bad time, it is horrible at the moment, but something good comes out of it in the end. I hope you ended up in a better place to live.
@amyson (3509)
yes were living now in a good place and our own home now.that was the past experience we been through that makes us so strong and survive life.
amyson the experience for me still reverberates as I am in GoldCrest retirement center and myson in gov. sponsored housing with three other men all looking for work. we were evicted as we were behind on our rent, so we were homeless, without anything but my tiny social security check. so yes its been a year and my son is still out of wor k. so I cannot forget this, it still haunts me. I want to be out of here in an apartment and it cannot happen until my son get a job.degradation yes humilitaion oh yes indeed.
@amyson (3509)
yes humilition makes us angry why the landlady need to shout rather than talk softly.
well, trials is part and parcel of this life as i could not think of a person who never undergo life trials. though, it may comes to the point that you feel hurt it comes as a challenges to make a hard effort to pass on it. takes the experiences as a challenges and do better the next time around to avoid meeting such undesirable situation to repeat again. i do not experience it yet and though if i am going to put my shoes in your experience. i would still feel the same things. i just hope you never put hatred in your hearts and learn to pass it and forgives those who hurt you and may they experience karma.
@amyson (3509)
yes it just lesson to learn and be prepare to face situation and act right now.trials i know always there.through God's help and guidance all things will be fine.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,amy,sorry for the incident..we live in such a social environment,that maximum 1 or 2 years,lapse in earning also,people can survive with support of father,mother,brother,sister and brother in laws.. Few people save for at least coming 2 months expenditure in cash shape.. Very few faced it,that too if the house owner is very bad fellow.. By God grace,i am living in my own house with a garden mix up of lawn,flowers and vegetables.. I wish to have your own house,by next year this time..All the best and have a nice time.
@amyson (3509)
good to hear that.were finally have our home and we are prove to have one even it just small house important is we have our what we called real home.yes the help of our parents is a bigger factor in our relationship when we are just starting to build a family own our own.