What makes you blush?

I easily blush when people teases me. But there are times that I blush at the moment that I don't want to. I got embarrassed especially when people say, "Hey! You're blushing!" How about you?
@aadi_87 (347)
Hi!! According to my friends,I mostly blush when many people call me cute and sweet.I actually hate those words but due to my childish face many of them think of me as a cute boy.Most of the times no one even believes that m a 22 year old guy and have done my engineering,they always think that m a 12th standard boy.Whenever some guests arrive at my place who don't know me and my brother often confuse me for the younger one :(.I hate being called cute,sweet,baby boy,etc etc but I blush whenever someone teases me by those names especially when the girls do it.My friends say that my face totally turns tomato red when I blush lol.I think blushing is natural to everyone whenever someone praises them or when girls/boys talk good about someone.
Really? Wow! I love seeing guys who blushes! Gee! I have a cousin who blushes easily, too. Whoah! I'm more intrigued. Maybe you're really cute--or they just want to see you blush. LOL! just kidding :)
@aadi_87 (347)
I actually get angry on me being called as a cute boy but then my female friends even think of that expression as a cute one :(.They mostly tease me in public when there are lots of people around so I can't do much blush off embarrassment :(.
Hahaha. Girls will always be girls. I also do that with my cousin. Especially in front of the girl she likes. Haha. Am I being cruel? Nah! I just enjoy guys when they blush. That is why girls teases you. Haha. I hope you won't get offended. Someone has to find someone to tease! (Girls' rule. Gee!)
@Jas2999 (105)
i'll get blush when girls say im cute :X cause well i dont know haha dont feel comfortable with it and i ussually hide my face when that happens haha
Soooo... you're cute huh???? *one eyebrow raised* Hehehe
@Jas2999 (105)
noooo they're just teasing me :P haha im not cute :P
It's good to make it clear..Haha just kidding! Well, maybe you're cute when you blush so they tend to tease you :)
@syankee525 (6296)
there isnt too much that can my blush, i think there been a few people who did.
Huh?
@aadi_87 (347)
lol @ the response :D
I'm not the easiest person to get to blush. Most of the time when I blush it is because of teasing of some sort or another. Also, my family has a very twisted sense of humor and some of the things that get said at a family gathering will make me blush as well. The most memorable time that I blushed was when I was 19 years old and I had taken a friend of mine to my grandmother's house for the weekend and my grandmother started talking about needing a vacuum cleaner to clean out cobwebs from her personal areas.
Wow! How embarrassing was that! LOL. Why do old people tend to make young peeps embarrassed by their words and to think that they are really serious in what they say. That's so funny! LOL. But I know that was so embarrassing for you that time.