Do you remember the all defining moment????

Boise, Idaho
I recall when I first fell I was a mom! I was setting on my mom's porch the summer of 1971 pregnant with my first and only child. I felt that first flutter in my stomache when I felt my daughter move for the first time. Why am I thinking of this? My grand daughter is pregnant and we just back today with her meeting with a firm that helps new mother's and father's with out reach and community opportunities available to them. We were shown a film about the developement of the child and what the mother would be feeling during developement. It was interesting. Also, both the father and the mother was given a little rubber repleca of what the baby would look like right now (about 7 weeks along). Do you mom's out there remember the moment you first felt your first child inside you? Where were you? What transpired?
@JenInTN (27565)
It was an all defining moment for sure. I don't think that it seems real until you feel that movement for the first time. Then you realize.
I think it takes until that defining moment for you to realize what you have going on inside of you!!
@JenInTN (27565)
Your to good to me. Thanks for best response.
Well, you're just too good! Happiest of holidays!
@Lakota12 (42794)
LOL I was probably Sleigh riding!
Really! I would love to go for a sleigh ride!
@Lakota12 (42794)
yup was riding a sleigh down the hill walk back up and do it again all night long. My girlfreind was too and she hit the ditch and went flying lololol
i remember thinking that it was strange and scary. i didnt really enjoy it that much at first, being a single mother from 3 months on, was scary! but i had good people around me and soon learned to enjoy the sensation. and recognise the feet and hands, head, butt as he rolled around. i didnt feel like a mom untill over due and hopeing he never came out. i was ready to be pregnant forever. but once in the hospitol and having the baby, i got it done and holding that boy after it all... priceless. and never been the same since. being pregnant was just nasty and hard for me to watch. but the baby that i grew and birthed... my mommy moment!
I see. Usually a pregnancy is supposed to be a wonderous thing. Thanks for your response. I think.