I did it again!

@ElicBxn (60016)
I think my brain has checked out for the month! well, tried to add it, but the computer is really not working with me!!
hi ElicBxn oh well you are not the only one with brain lock, I have not been able to upload pictures either. In fact I cannot even change my avatar as I cannot get the picture I wanted to load so I just gave up. too my blood sugar did not help me any as its only 74 it was66 'and now I feel half ill with all the worthers candy'pieces I ate to get it up. wow.
@ElicBxn (60016)
hey - at least you didn't wreck a car when it was 66 - I did!
hi ElicBxn oh my really, hope you didnt get hurt,its so awful that low blood sugar feeling and sometimes in trying to get it up I overdo, just cannot win sometimes.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL Elic...........so your computer is messing with your mind huh? Sounds just like me and mine. I don't know what your operating system is, but when I had Windows XP I found that when I couldn't load pics if I went into my micro soft picture program and opened a picture file and transferred all the pics to that I could load them from there. Don't know if that helps, but you never know................
@ElicBxn (60016)
I've never had this problem with XP and I don't know that I would know how to do what you are telling me to do... not the computer wiz after all
@stephcjh (32385)
I have that problem alot of times too LOL. I think the computer has a mind of its own too regardless of our knowledge of what we want it to do and think it will do for us. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.
@ElicBxn (60016)
well, its not working for me at the moment - darn!
Did you upload the picture this time?
Oh, okay. It remains to be a pain in the behind.
@ElicBxn (60016)
for whatever reason, even after rebooting, I can't upload pictures!
Most of the time when a computer craps out it's not you, it's the computer. LOL Don't feel bad, that happens to EVERYONE! LOL
@ElicBxn (60016)
it annoys me, because I really have better things to do that muck with the puter
What operating system are you using? Windows Vista and 7 are bug central right now...
@ElicBxn (60016)
XP, I think its a computer problem, its a rebuilt and sat unused for a year and a half
@scififan43 (2440)
You did this agian? I do not think I am aware of the first time. How did this happen? I hope it will never happen to me.
@ElicBxn (60016)
I forgot to add the pix, then I discovered I COULDN'T add the pix! grrrr
ok now I understand.
@BarBaraPrz (16853)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
No, dear, it's not you... it's myLot... sometimes it just doesn't want any pictures, not even smilies, I've found.
@ElicBxn (60016)
might be - it wasn't letting me browse for them. I could open the load picture but that was it - lets see if it works this morning... nope
@Lakota12 (42794)
oh oh