Bel Fruit and Droopy Breasts!!!

Hello mylotians, Just I want to share this bit of information with you all!!!The riped Bel fruit or wood apple is a very good for sagged breasts!!! it will revitalise the breasts if consumed with Jaggery and Cardomom powder. This is a prooven fact, but regret to inform you all that the same discussion was deleted yesterday as one of the mylotian was agressive as I used the words Sagging breasts.. Why do some mylotians get agressive without realising the inner meaning and benefits of the discussions!!!
Well time to run out and buy that Bel fruit/ wood apple and by the tons. LOL. Why your discussion got deleted yesterday is beyond me. I sure dont find it offensive. saggy sagging sagged its all the same thing. They arent perky like they were in our 20'S. Have a great day LOL
Hey Francis!!!Thanks for those cosoling words!!!
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
This is a duplicate discussion. I've no idea what went on yesterday to get your discussion banned but you definitely didn't use the words sagging. People get aggressive as they have no control over themselves, there is no need at all to ever start shouting at someone on here. If this one gets deleted it will be because of the duplication.
@Wizzywig (7859)
Well, that pretty much guarantees a major boost in the Bel fruit business! Maybe the person who had the previous discussion deleted thought you had a website selling them? Or maybe there is some guideline about offering medical/cosmetic advice that I haven't noticed...
Thank you for your reply!! it soothed me.