Sharonna's Return on Monk

@burrito88 (2779)
I finallhy saw the episode where Monk investigates Sharonna's uncle's death. Seeing it, I couldn't help wondering a little if they had to pay Bitty Schramm more to come back. When she was on the show, she got nominated for awards and the story was that she asked for more money to stay on the show. Since she wasn't the star of the show, the producers decided to replace her instead. I don't think she's worked all the regularly since then, so she might not have held out for much. It was interesting to see Sharonna go up against Natalie. (I'm dreading the last show where I think they may kill off Monk instead of just ending the show.)
@PageTurner (2827)
Hello burrito88 Knowing Bitty Schramm's history with the USA Network television show, Monk, I, too, was surprised that she returned to do another show. I imagine that she had to deal with some questions of pride since she was replaced when she asked for more money. As you say, I haven't seen her in much since she left the Monk cast. I wonder if she really needed the work. Also, were the writers being gracious to write her into this episode, or were they plunging the knife deeper into her in a snarky way? Peace I love the world!!
@burrito88 (2779)
Sounds like you didn't watch the final show. They had a cute way of inserting her into the story line.