I was making a list

I was making a list of things I need to get before I get a dog, of course this is al a dream, I can barely afford my kitty much less a new animal but if It comes that I am able I need 1. Food and water dishes 2. Doggy bed 3. Baby gate, the website I found says that the dog I want is prone too blood sugar problems so its best to limit their play when they are little 4. Toys. What else woould you get for a new puppy?
When I used to work in a pet store these were the recommended items for a new puppy care kit: 1 Crate 2 Collar and leash 3 Food/Water Dish 4 Good quality pet food 5 Toys 6 Natural dog chews - pigs ears, cow hooves 7 Puppy Shampoo 8 Comb/brush 9 Nail clippers 10 Chew stop - incase the puppy takes to chewing on the furniture 11 Potty pads - helps with house breaking Good luck if you decide to get a puppy they are lots of fun; but also can be alot of work.
I would say accessories, like a collar, leashes, and so on. Those might come in handy! Good luck!