how do you do your shopping?

@rosey19 (952)
It's christmas once again! Many of us are having extra money during this season because it's the time for bonuses and christmas gifts. And most of the people are going mostly to the malls and go for shopping. In shopping especially for christmas season there are many people shopping, how do you plan for your shopping? do you have list or route on where to go? because going around can be stressful so instead of enjoying yourself you will become tired.
I do my shopping as earliest as possible to avoid the crowds and i never wait for the month of December to buy the item i really like. I buy them ahead of the December time to avoid the rush and the price is still cheap not really expensive compare to buying at a the seasonal month. One could spend less on a budget and select the item you would like to buy without getting confuse of too many display and competition from other costumer.
@rosey19 (952)
That's correct buying things ahead of time can make you choose the best because you don't to rush. My technique also is to go shopping during office hours like you go shopping at the opening of the mall wherein there only few people rushing to the mall during that time. In that case you can have all the time to move around and choose things to buy.
I started my Christmas shopping around 6 months ago and i just kept hiding things under my bed and in the guest closet just to get things done faster and not to worry this time of year. I have bought things online and also have bought things in outlet stores and even the mall. I only have a few things left to buy for the Christmas holiday, but not to bad as i am almost done as i work everyday till Christmas from 2 to 9 and its hard to get things done so i have been ordering things online as some places have free shipping and i can find some good codes online to use for certain stores.
@rosey19 (952)
What a nice idea you have. You can never be tired for shopping your needs and gifts for christmas because you've done it 6 months ahead. yes you're correct you can have shopping online which is more convenient because it is hassle free. I must try that too. Thanks for the idea.
Hi. I really hate the crowd in malls during Christmas season. But it's unavoidable. So I would normally go there at opening time and bring a list of the things I need. I also bring companions to assist me in carrying the shopping bags for me so that I can focus my attention to shopping and ensuring I was able to buy everything I need. This is to avoid going back to the mall again in case I've missed anything.
@rosey19 (952)
Nice idea also. It is nice to go shopping at the opening of the mall time because there were only few shoppers and the mall is still not crowded. In that case you can better choose the things that you want to buy properly. Have a nice day and tahnks for sharing your idea on shopping during christmas season.
@happy2512 (1266)
Yes I always have list in hand before hitting the malls so that I can see to it that I am not overshoot of the budget needed for the shopping. Than going out without list its very hard what to do 1st. I find it more organize shopping with list for we know where to go when we need to find whats on our list.
@rosey19 (952)
That's a nice idea! Making a list of things to buy will make your shopping enjoyable and order. It also helps you estimate the budget for that particular things that you should buy. And will lessen the chance of forgetting something to buy.
For us, we usually do our Christmas shopping as soon as we can, which means whenever we see a deal on clothing or whatever item, we always consider it some type of gift to give to someone that we know, especially if whatever that's on sale reminds us of them. We try to get our actual shopping for gifts out of the way as soon as we can so that we don't have to rush for them when the holidays get closer, although sometimes we can forget about gifts we're going to give and so we have to do some last-minute shopping. We definitely love doing shopping during Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday sales too, though it's mostly for ourselves =D We usually go to the mall or just regular stores to find gifts for friends. We don't really keep a list for shopping; we kind of just get them what we think they will like when we see something that reminds us of them and what they could use. We don't have a route either. As you can see, we do a lot of our shopping on a whim, though we do keep in mind who we want to give a gift to, we don't really follow a list of what exactly to give them or exactly what to shop for. It is true that going around can be stressful when shopping for friends sometimes, but that's kind of why we don't plan every single thing out. I mean, it's efficient but it takes the fun out of Christmas shopping and shopping in general when you're only going to a store to a find a specific item. You're not really looking for anything else but that one item and you get frustrated when you can't find it. That's just the way that we do our shopping for friends and family.