Christmas gifts list!!!

@Bebs08 (10691)
Is anybody here have a list for Christmas gifts? I mean making a list for gifts is fun if we have money to buy gifts. I used to do that before, I am enjoying buying and wrapping gifts for kids, nephews,nieces and friend's kids. it is a lot of fun and it is not that expensive during that time. Just simple bargain toys will do for kids. But this Christmas? am not sure if I can buy one simple gift.. hahahah...I have no list at all.. what about you?
@tina256 (190)
hi,i also don't know what i can give my family.but i have a good news can you tell you .it is the best gifts for the coming christmas .it is just ugg boots .why i said it is the good news.just couse it can have a good discount these days .you also can ask you friends together to view the website:www.vipuggstores.com and send the email to: mybilling006@gmail.com or chat with tin_a0506@hotmail.com.many people like it veru much.this could to be considering .
@Bebs08 (10691)
Oh really? I might consider looking at that site somehow.. thanks for sharing anyway.
@walijo2008 (4661)
I know I sound like a bah hum-bug, but I don't have my list made either, and I don't feel like making it, usually I have one every year, but for some reason this year, I just can't get into it. We did decide to just buy for the kids this year, usually I try to buy for everybody, all my siblings and their spouses, but this time, money is short, I think its that way for everyone. I will get around to making my list tho..
@Bebs08 (10691)
You are right!! it;s hard to give everybody a gift this time.. money is so hard to find.. hehehe
@salonga (26297)
Hi friend How fast Christmas 2009 has come! It is just around the corner and in less than 3 weeks we shall be celebrating it! But unlike the past Christmasses, I really don't have the time to shop. I've been so loaded with works in the office, in the church and at home. I would just give money this Christmas to the godchildren and relatives.
@Bebs08 (10691)
That's a good idea my friend. They would love to have the money.. hehehe so that they can buy what they want for Christmas. There are some people who do not like what we will give them, so it's better to give them money.
@cher913 (25899)
since i buy presents all year round i keep a list of stuff i have already bought and a list of things i still need to buy. fortunately, i am almost done! yay!
@Bebs08 (10691)
Oh wow!! good for you. That's what most people are doing/ They shop whole year round when there are sales and keep it then use it as gifts on Christmas time.