Do you clip coupons?

@ladym33 (11007)
I don't always do it but I try to. Do you clip coupons?
@hmkoct5 (2067)
Yes, I do clip coupons. I started about six months ago. I have found it is a really great way to save money. I use them wisely though. I only use them if it will actually save me money. Many times, the store may have a better price on a rival product.
I do clip coupons but the one big thing that I truly hate about clipping coupons is that they usually expire before we even get the chance to use them! We wait until we're getting low on a product before we even decide to go shopping. We live in a pretty small apartment and don't have a lot of room to store extra items so we have to shop whenever we start to get low not weeks in advance. So that definitely becomes a pain.
@stealthy (8188)
I clip the coupons that I think I will use and for items that I know I might buy. It is rare that I will try something new because of a coupon; this partly because there will be a coupon on something new but it expires before the item is in the stores. I also hunt for coupons online for things I use.
Nah, I should though, people are saving tons of money by doing it. I'll make that my New Years resolution.
Not only do I clip coupons from the paper, I also print them from the internet. Coupons.com is one of the best sites I have found and save tons of money with the coupons I get there. Alot of times stores will also cordinate their coupons with the items that are on sale so the big cha-ching to my wallet. There is another site I think it is couponmom.com that tells which stores have items on sale to match with the coupons in the paper so that you save the largest amounts of money. Happy shopping.
I always clip coupons! I have a sturdy coupon organizer for them too. It's no joke how much money I can save by using coupons . . . it's great if the grocery stores double them - especially for an item that is also on sale. Going to restaurants with coupons always helps the wallet too. My in-laws don't manage their money well, and they would be better off clipping their Sunday paper coupons to save money on their groceries. . . but they just complain they simply don't have the time. Well, it's funny they have to time to spend money on stupid stuff, but don't have time to make the effort to save themselves some money!