What the heck is the "Paypal wishlist" I keep hearing about from Facebook?

What the heck is the "Paypal wishlist" I keep hearing about from Facebook? I was going to look into it at some point but I figure it would be more fun to make a discussion out of it on Mylot. So, feel free to fill me in on what it is.
@hatimyal (1517)
just visit my blog in my profile, i have given the full exlplaination there i have made $50+ there just check out my blog in my profile. Regards
I went to your profile and then to your blog. Nice blog. Problem with that wish list is that it is only allowed in certain countries. I am not in any of them so I can't test it to find if it works or not. I hope its working for you.
@raisur (423)
• Bangladesh
i didn't know about it... just checked it... looks interesting, but it says "only PayPal account holders registered in India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines,Thailand, Singapore or Vietnam will eligible to earn cash back"... so, not for me... happy myLotting...
One friend here invited me to his ref id with using facebook wishlist, i don't know, but better check the waters first before we start. If ever that $100 is possible in earning there, I will see to it that I will invite my friends, but for now, I will observe and test.