Spending time with family on weekends

@bhawanee (174)
I have a organised time table like i work for 5 days and for 12 hours a day. I keep waiting for the weekend to arrive as i have two days to spend with my family and i allot my whole time for family entertainment. I simply forget the official things and i even request my other colleagues not to call me for official purpose discussions. I don't know about others like how they spend their weekends. To understand your experience and your way of spending your weekends i am keeping this topic for discussion.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
My husband is the only one working right now. I try to earn online on days that he is working so we can spend time together when he is not working. We also like to spend time with out friends when he is not working, so we try to fit that in. We are a homebody type of people though, so generally when we go out with friends it's to eat and back to their house.