ever thought of donating ur body vital parts after death...

hey..i watched a movie seven pounds..it was so touching....that i m now planning to donate my body vital parts ...but ....
I like the ideas that some parts of me is alive to gives life to other it is a good things to do after i die.
hmmm by this way u can live forever...
@rimarima (80)
I considered it once. But one time, I had a strange thought about it. What if someone really needs a organ and learns that you are a donor, then stab you so you can donate the organ right away. Crazy thought, right? I think they keep the list of donors in a secure area though.
yeah they keep it secret....
Hi, Friend you are correct. Donating will save a person life. I had thought of donating my body vital parts and i had discussed with my parents. But they scold me that it was not a correct time to do that. so leaved it and i was donating blood for every 4 months and during at the age of 30, i will think about donating of body vital parts. keep mylotting. Have a nice time.
@laydee (12815)
Hmmm... Now that you have mentioned it, I wouldn't mind. As long as it's the internal organs and not the body parts. It'll be horrifying for my family to know that I'd be cut into pieces.
@jewels49 (1784)
I have always been an organ donor, once I'm not using it anymore anyone it could help would be welcome to it. Almost everybody loved that movie..I hated Seven Pounds, I wished I had never seen it.
y did u hated that movie????
• Israel
Here we have an organization that asks you if you want to be a donor. You sign some papers and get a membership card. This means that if something happens to me, and there are vital organs that can help someone to live, they can take it from me. I think this is very important, since it might save lives.