Do you have more than one computer in your home?

@thedaddym (1737)
Everyone in my house has a computer even my youngest, and I also have a lap top in addition. Do you have more than one computer in your house? If so how many?
Yes everyone in my house has their on computer 9i even have two computer in my room... one for me and one for my husband. We have a total on 4 computers and a laptop
sorry i'm not sure what happened... i thought the 1st one didn't go through!
@hmkoct5 (2067)
I have to count. We have two desktops and four laptops. We all have laptops. The weekends are funny because we all sit around working on our laptops! Technology has really changed the way we live! I still love my desktop, but it is getting old. I don't want to give it up though.
@sublime03 (1811)
There is more than one computer here in the house. There is one desktop and 2 more laptops. The same in my parents house they all have each of their laptops that they can work on. I just remembered though that before, we only had one desktop then it became 2 after a few years. But nowadays laptops are more common in households unlike 10 years ago.
@ladym33 (11007)
Yes, we do. We actually have 5, but one is a lap top and one is really old and really slow. My 5 year old plays with that one. We are a very computer oriented family and we all love to be on the computer so the only way to keep fights from happening is to each have our own, it just keeps our lives more harmonious. There are times when all 5 of us are on our computers at the same time.
@magic9 (981)
I don't have more than one computer. only a desk computer. I am not planning to buy a lapto because I seldom travel. In my work, there are dozens of computers and a couple of laptops available. Therefore, I don't think I will need a second one in the near futhre.
We have 1 desktop and two laptops. Four people are using the 3 computers. My daughter uses my laptop if she has something to do or play online. When everyone is out of the house, nobody uses the computer. It is only during weekends and night time that the computers are in use.
Yes, we have more than one computer in our household. There's 2 laptops; 1 for us and my cousins' family. There's 3 regular computers; 2 for us and 1 for my cousins' family. I am usually restricted to using our laptop and my own computer but I usually just stick with the laptop. So there's about 5 computer/laptops in our house.
@vikkiz (519)
we have all have laptops in my house except my youngest, mind you he did ask for one for christmas but he also wanted an xbox 360 elite so he had to decide between the two.
Yes, Everyone in my house has their on computer (i even have 2 in my bedroom... one for me and one for my husband!) I have 4 computers and a laptop in my home
@weasel81 (2501)
nice to see other house hold have a computer each. we've got one each as well, i'm on the old lappy, my partner took the new laptop on me and my son has a cheaper lap top. his was paid for by a group he's with for his learning problems, he doesn't use it all the time. i also got an net book which i don't use cause it won't register my internet usb, got to gt it looked at.
@codris (783)
now i've only one computer active in my home, because my sister now live in Milan so she taked away her computer, but in my second floor i've 3 computers inactive, in perfect status but i don't use them. One is very old, my father bought it about 15 years ago, the version of windows is 3.1,CPU 386 66 MhZ, 8Mb ram. The other two are better than this one but far away from my actual computer.
@jillhill (37383)
Just two....my pc on my desk and a laptop to take when I travel....but two is enough for one person.
@kykidd (6819)
The only reason I have more than one computer in the household right now, is because I am staying with a friend. I have my computer, and they have their own computer. We are even on separate internet services because of the fact that I don't want to cancel mine. I am hoping to get my own place again sometime in the real near future!