What's everyone doing on this Friday night?

@snafushe (795)
Partyyingggg?! Haha yeah me either .. just sitting at home with my family watching Angels&Demons. Please tell me I'm not the only one sitting at home this weekend.
@bounce58 (17524)
I was also just at home last night. I went travelling last Thursday, and I guess my body hasn't fully recovered yesterday as I dozed off on the couch watching TV. But, we are going to a party tonight at a friend's house. There is going to be a lot of drinking involved!
@snafushe (795)
Well you have an excuse then mister! Jet lag is a whole different bag then just being too lazy to go out. I am jealous of your drinking plans I wish I could go out and get stupid drunk with my friends but I'm stuck at my family's for a month.. how I will survive I don't know but I'm sure my body will thank me later.
@bounce58 (17524)
Why are you stuck for a month? Are you being grounded? Did you do something bad? Hehe
@snafushe (795)
Oh heck no, I don't live at home, I'm just visiting them for the month of december since it's the holidays and all and I have over a month off school, so yeah! Thought I'd come and catch up with the 'rents and all :P Haha I think the last time I got grounded was like .. when I was 13, my parents stopped trying to ground me when they realized I'd just jump out my bedroom window ;)
@Lucky09 (1771)
hi snafushe^^;; same here! nowadays, i rarely go for a night out. it seems my interest in this kind of activity had vanished. before, i used to go out every friday or saturdays because a week will not be complete without chilling out in a bar or cafe..but now, i just prefer to stay at home. well i went out a while back to buy some stuffs and had lunch with my mom but that's it. i will just be sitting infront of this computer screen and do lotting or surfing the internet, and watching movies or videos until i feel sleepy. i do this everyday though, the only difference is i work on weekdays until 11pm.
@snafushe (795)
Well maybe you're just growing out of the need to go out all the time and be seen. I also have grown bored of the nightlife a lot and like to spend time at home with family or friends watching movies. Even staying at home and reading is nice.
@Lucky09 (1771)
yeah, i think so..and i'm getting older LoL
@snafushe (795)
there's nothing wrong in that, with age comes wisdom.
@zeethegr8 (786)
Count me in too! I was watching Jennifer's Body! OMG Megan Fox is sooooooo HOT!!!! I loved the movie! I'm going to watch it again. I'm going to party on Saturday Night!
@snafushe (795)
Haha Megan Fox is smooooking! and that movie is really good I loved it even though it was on the gory side.
@BART78 (2933)
it's been a tedious week for me and i don't have plans to go out tonight...i just stay at home and have a nice sleep and healthy food in my fridge..that's fine for me for now...
@snafushe (795)
That sounds like a lovely time, you're body will thank you no doubt. Like I said before better then going out and abusing you're liver! I'm hoping you have someone to spend time at home with, sometimes that can get really lonely for me. Other people enjoy being home alone though.. maybe you're one of those people.