Big versus small family effects.

@DenverLC (1146)
Do you think big family is happier than small ones or the otherway around? What is the ideal number of household members and why?
@chriszh22 (433)
Tyipical three in China, parents and one child. Many also have busband's parents live together to take care the little child. I think three is good as it's not a good idea to have the olders live together. The habbit, mind are very differnt for the two generations, will often occur family wars, very difficult for the busband to handle, between mother and wife.
@DenverLC (1146)
Okay Chriszh22 i think lesser budget too for a small family like yours.Thanks
Hi. I grew up from a big family. I have five siblings - 1 boy and 4 girls. Our father stressed the importance of loving one another. He told us that we could choose our friends but not our family and relatives. So whatever their imperfections are, we have to love and accept them. We've gone through a lot of family problems but we're able to surpass them all as a family. Most of us have our own families now but we're very happy every time we meet up.