how long paypal will keep my money

@qamarep (4448)
Pakistan
how long will paypal keep my moneyin my account. its a rule that after some time paypal vanishes members pay ..
@borg246 (541)
• Malta
As far as I know, if you use your paypal account regularly, your'e not going to lose anything dude. Just try to keep active with paypal expecially when you have money in it. But, if your paypal account is verified, then you won't have to worry because nothing will happen to your account even if you've been inactive for over 5 months. My dad experienced this problem and he found out that after not having logged on in over a year, his money was still in the account (His account was verified). Anyways, hope I helped and Good Luck mate.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am not aware of any time limit that paypal has set down for getting your funds. I usually don't leave mine in there all that long anyway, but I have never had them take my money away from me. I have a verified account too. It is up to each individual as to how long hey want to keep there money in paypal, as it is safe and secure and nothing will happen to it. I wouldn't trust any ohter processor but paypal, as I know that my money will be there when I need it. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.