Ho!Ho!Ho!

@erikmama (12934)
We went and saw the bearded one today...yes,I am refering to Santa. We were out shopping and ran into him. My oldest,who does not believe,was not impressed,but my 4 year old opened his mouth wide,and said OMG mama!! It is Mr.Santa! Yes,Mr.Santa.It was great to see the excitement on his face,and we got free(my favorite word) photos.I even got in the spirit and had my photo taken with him! He was,however,the worst Santa I have ever seen! I know since it was free I can't be to picky,but you would think they would atleast try to make him look good-and like the real deal.. Either way it was fun.We still have next week to make another Santa visit(this one pre planned). Hopefully he wont look as bad s this one did. Have you been to see Santa yet?
That was very nice of Santa to take free pictures. How old is your oldest child? I love to see the kids run up to Santa. It is cute to see what the kids want for Christmas. I haven't seen Santa yet. I do not have any children yet.
@erikmama (12934)
My oldest is 10.he has had so much fun telling his little brother there is no Santa,but I tell him if you dont believe you wont get gifts! Yes,it is so sweet to see the kids get so happy to see Santa.It truly makes the holidays great!