Women with shirts open and showing cleavage

@ronnyb (6125)
Jamaica
I have noticed that today many women are opening the top of their blouses to reveal cleavage.It seems to be so common that a woman who has her top closed up is either a grandma ,a christian and even some of the members of these groups are following this trend. I wont stand here acting like a puritan and say that I havent looked (sometimes a little too long too )but I often wonder if these females dont see something wrong with that kind of exposure .I was thinking back in my days as a youngster I rarely saw any cleavage in this manner. I am also wondering how the men view this situation and would they want their wives and girlfriends to dress like that .I can tell you that many dont mind seeing it but then when its too close to home it gets uncomfortable. What say you ,am I just an old fashioned geezer or am I just another man who is subscribing to the double stnadard when it suits me .Both men and women are welcomed to respond and even take pot shots at me if you like ?.
@jdyrj777 (6563)
DiffiNUTly a double standard. Stop that.
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Ok Juds I will stop it now and just enjoy the view ,casu I do enjoy the view lol
@jdyrj777 (6563)
Even on your girlfriend, wife, sister or mother???
@erikmama (12935)
Some people are just comfortable this way. But it's not just shirts! Dont you love the booty shorts too? I know men love this(most anyway),but these girls dont know what message they are sending about themselves. I do wear revealing shirts from time to time(tank tops),but I try to dress sexy while presenting myself as a lady.
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Well everyone in general should be comfortable in their clothes .And yes I love booty shorts and revealing clothes or should I say that I will look if I say a woman dressed in these skimpy outfits but sometimes I wonder if they feel ok with it but maybe there is a way to do so in a ladylike fashion
@erikmama (12935)
You can definatley dress sexy wihout showing it all. Some women are comforatble like this,I agree. But I wonder if they realize the message they are sending to people, especially men
All really depends how much it shows. If it is just little bit I can really careless if their boobies are all hanging out it bothers me, as if they are lowering themselves
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
lol well there may be a limit to how much of it can be shown and still be tasteful
The way i see it if the woman is gonna be showing it then she better not be the first to complain at men oogling them. Far too often you see women complain on how men stair at their assets but yet these are the same women that are wearing tops that are dang near the areolae. I dont mind if my wife would do that but i also know she is way to self conscious to do it.
@erikmama (12935)
These women are the first to scream at a man for looking too...well,dont show it if you dont want someone to look!
@suzzy3 (8447)
If you have not curly hair you soon will have.I must admit it is embarrasing for woman as well.Why do these woman need to show everything off,or could it be I am just jealous.Young woman have always shown off what they have,admittedly the styles of clothes have changed.More open fronted blouses and tops.My Mum used to buy blouses that buttoned up to the bottom of the chin.As we got older I used to buy polar neck jumpers and tops which did not leave much to the imagination.I like to think I left something to the imagination.I think you are getting old ronny,I do understand what you are saying.These girls leave nothing to the imagination which is not fair for their partners.
I think it is up to the woman. If she feels comfortable showing some skin , then she should . But if she doesn;'t , then No one ahould force her too. Assuming a woman who shows some skin to be a sl*t or loose just as bad a judging a woman who is all covered up as being stictly religious. Sorry, there are many women who don't show any skin that are looser than the ons who do. I think it is fashion mostly and guys are going to look regardles what you wear. But to judge Anyone is wrong and it will get you into trouble.
@kykidd (6825)
I don't even like to bear any cleavage when I am wearing my swimsuit. It seems embarrassing for me. I don't think that it has anything to do with religion, because I have seen some religious people not only showing cleavage, but also having their tummies hanging out in their shirt. Perhaps, it is just the way that people are raised and their self-consciousness. I'm not sure, but it looks like you received quite a few responses here in this discussion about it.
It's kind of demeaning in a way, but it makes women feel sexy. It's upsetting that women are afraid to show skin, because we should be able to show our bodies off and not be stalked etc. There are some really scary things that it causes, so in the end, it seems to be a more negative thing. I've been around a lot of creeps though, so my opinion may be a little skewed.
@stephcjh (32388)
I think it is outragiously ridiculous with the way women expose themselves these days. i think it is very demeaning and very trashy to expose themselves like that. It is supposed to be for a your eyes only type of thing but that standard is long gone.
It doesn't matter to me as body is very beautiful to look and if you have a great assets i find no wrong to flaunt it. Their may be a lot of staring and admiration it is still alright as they only appreciate it or either stalk by a pervert. Though, showing cleavage could be a proud things to do as a sign of being confident as long as it is set in a balance not in a very vulgar style it is still fine.
It is a commonplace done by a woman and there is nothing wrong wearing an open and visible cleveage. Just enjoy it.
i think it's a way that you women whant to expose what you have so that we men cand stai whit our mouth's wide open :D yami yami
well, there's a beauty in all parts of human body, and especially THAT one xD. as long as not so vulgar, i think i don't mind if my wife a little bit exposing her beauty to public. just a little bit. I don't know for sure, but i think, women are very proud about her things,especially if it in very goods shape.
Everyone has their own thoughts about this manner of dressing. One would be offended if its different from their values. To other dressing up is a form of self expression. Similar to choosing a color. One may feel extra pretty with red because it brings out the boldness in them. However, I think one should be responsible enough to respect other people. Be professional at work and please avoid showing too much skin
@sunnycool (12739)
women who are hotter and confident of them selves would show their cleavage and it would be a feast for mens eyes(yeah i am not an exception after all who can ignore those kind of sitings if a really hot one shows up we cant help and ask her to cover either).but coming to my girl friend i am bit concerned and i wouldnt like to expose her cleavage coz after all this world has so many mad ones.gudd day.
I don't mind if others want to show off what they have but I rather not show mine...not that I don't have anything to show, but I think it is up to the individual, if they think its okay why not. But in my opinion, when you show to much skin, certain people might take advantage on the person.
though i'm a girl, i do appreciate those ladies who have guts to show their cleavage. but for me, i'm not gonna wear those kind of clothes that will show cleavage. well, for safety purposes, coz its kinda dangerous here on our city and i dont wanna get myself into trouble of being raped or something like that.
We are all seeing more and more of it. As a woman myself I cant stand anything around my neck. I feel wearing low cut tops are fine when done with class. slight cleavage okay but when its all cleavage come on !! Guys are gonna look and that would make me extremely uncomfortable and I know the fiance would be also, so I would even dare ask. I actually quit a job with a plastic surgeons office because of this exact topic. My co- workers would wear some really revealing tops and the office manager would encourage it by saying "oh girl you got the sisters showing today good for you" It just blew my mind that even in a doctors office that type of dress was encouraged. Grant it yes plastic surgeons but still CLASS not alley walk.
@cher913 (25900)
that seems the way that people dress these days. my hubby are always on our daughter to dress more modestly but all the highschool girls all dress like that it seems. the poor boys!!
@IamSamm (75)
I Don't feel comfortable knowing that some strangers on the streets looking at my private parts ( yes cleavage includes) i dont want them to stare at me as an object or something ever wonder why diamonds are so valuable? ever wonder why pearls are found in a deep sea inside a clam? thats how i look at beauty its underneath and its too valuable to be seen by random peoples,strangers i had a funny thought , are we really modernize society when the cloth are back to where people on 10th century wear? they wear less cloth to cover their body you know ::Smiles::