Dream Proposal

If you are still waiting for your guy to propose to you, I would like to ask how you would want him to do it. To tell you the truth, I want to be surprised inside a concert where he will say his proposal. Then, he will give me a bunch of white roses, and will sing the song "Betcha by Golly Wow." in front of millions of people. That's how I would want it...
Okay....I have to start off by saying I am a really creative person, so sometimes I let my imagination get away with me. And my dream proposal is actually one I used in a fictional short story I wrote. The guy would adopt a dog, and surprise me with the dog and ring at the same time. The ring would be attached to a bow tied around the dogs neck...this would be good for me because I LOVE dogs...and at first it would make me think the dog is the best gift possible, but then I'd find the ring! lol Really, any kind of proposal involving animals would be a slam dunk with me! lol
TRUE TRUE TRUE!Wow,I like what you wrote here. I like the part wherein the guy adopts a dog, and surprises you with a ring as well. That is a whole lotta loving there. Do you write fiction as well? Do you have published work. Please let me know because I would like to write as well one day. Right now, I have grad school to worry so writing in there is more scholarly.
@qamarep (4449)
• Pakistan
are you dating a popstar that will sing a song for you. what if someone's guy cant sing better it will be messy to do that.
Well, if he can't sing, and if he tried, then that would still be an A+ moment. If he can't sing, he can just rap it...Good point though!
@veronizm (909)
Hi liz! I remember during my highschool days when we had "Courtship" as one of our lessons in Home Economics. Our teacher invited a friend of hers who were a couple. They told us how the man proposed to her wife=) It was during their anniversary and they were having a candlelit dinner at the Shangrila Hotel in Mactan, Cebu. Their table was set on a very romantic setting at the hotel, by the beach. Anyway, when they finished their dinner a waiter then came over and handed the lady a dozen white roses, one of which was a faux. And inside the faux white rose was the ring. :) I like my proposal to be like that. Well not exactly but kind of like in a similar way -- romantic candlelit dinner by the beach. It doesn't matter on where he would place the ring, whether he'd place it in the food, or champaigne, or cake, or whatever -- it doesn't even matter if he would have a ring at all!:) The atmosphere and ambiance is what matters more to me. I think it would also be more romantic if it were on a sunset.:)
Oh my gosh, that is so romantic. I would want the faux roses too. Utterly romantic. I hope that you get your dream proposal too one day. Let me know what happens. And if it happens as well.