Have You Ever Just Wanted to Start Running & Not Stop?

Have you ever wanted to be like Forest Gump and start running and not stop!!! Some days I just want to put on my running shoes and GO!!!
@bounce58 (17524)
I have had those kind of days. And there were days that I did start running. But not five minutes into the run, I start to realize that it was a bad idea. So I huff and puff back to where I started. Now, when I get those days, I grab the car keys. And I just start driving around, with stereo at full blast, and without any destination.
lol!!!!
@jewels49 (1783)
I do, especially this time of year when I spend more time on the treadmill than outside. On the brightside the only dog chasing me is my own..Run Forest run.
I like the feeling when i feel like to escape in my usual routines it tend to be relaxing running too fast especially down the slopes it could makes you feel happy with all adrenalin jumping then the feel of the wind in your face makes you feel light as you oppose to its direction.
@borg246 (541)
• Malta
Hi canesfan Even though that would be physically impossible because you will get eventually tired, yes. I think it would be a very fun experience for me and I would also be abnormal because people would think I'm on steroids or something especially since I'm not a very fit person. Sometimes, I would just want to start running to get away from stress or to get away from a newgative zone. That way, I can be a happier and more positive person.
@Zahra07 (101)
I love that movie, but I don't think so that anyone could just start running and never stop. I would love to do it...I know, I can't do it :(.
@Torrs13 (217)
I do get that feeling sometimes, especially when I'm stressed and feel like getting away from everything. There's just something about running that calms me and my mind. It's nice to get fresh air and listen to some music while running. There are times when I feel like I could run forever because I just don't feel tired due to the adrenaline in my system.