So Billy is going to pounch on Victoria again

@stealthy (8188)
What do you think came out in the hearing that was worth selling? Did Heather somehow force Victoria to tell about her affair with Deacon? Billy is playing with fire going after the Newman's in the unseemly way that he is. He has turned Restlees Style into a rag that has no style.
@jewels49 (1783)
Please someone give me an update. I missed alot and the last time I saw Victoria, she and JT were moving away. When and why did she come back? Is J T with her? And is she here just for the hearing or is she staying? Usually I can miss a few days and catch right back up but I am a little lost this time. Also..patience please today I turned it on to hear sharon tell adam that nick walking in wasn't her proudest moment..what did Nick walk in on? Thank you.
Nick walked in on Sharon and Adam in the bed together!!! Needless to say Nick was pissed. He thinks he owns Sharon. Sharon is so lost. I can't stand Adam!!! Victoria and JT moved back because his new boss wanted to open an office in Genoa City. His boss is some rich guy that is wanting to buy in on Chancellor Industries. I didn't know this was a topic on MyLot!!! I have been watching Y&R since 1975! I tape it every day. We have a lot in common Jewels!! Hockey and Y&R!! This is great!!
@jewels49 (1783)
well hello cane.this is too funny! I didn't know this was here either, I just happen to see it under new discussions and was hoping to get caught up. Now thanks to you I have. I can't stand Adam and I hope someone figures out the baby thing soon!! I kept thinking the dr would have a guilt attack and confess to everything. I have always liked Sharon. It's just wrong that they put her in bed with the troll. Thanks for the update. We would have made good neighbors.
So true!! I wish we were.
@happy6162 (3011)
I am sure that Heather kept after Victoria until she told Heather about the affair that her and Deacon had even though it was short. The womam who sold that information to Billy should be brought up on charges. As far as Billy is concern everything is everyone else fault and he is always right.
I am sure he will use the hearing to trash the Newman family. Billy still has a revenge streak in him and is still angry that Victor got Colleen's heart. I have a feeling that Heather had somehow forced Victoria to talk about the affair. I agree that he is turning Restless Style into a rag. I am glad that Choloe is still going to do the story on the woman who do a lot of great causes. I think Chloe is starting to realize she can stand up to Billy.