REjuvenating Cup Of Tea

Thiruvananthapuram, India
On waking up in the morning who would not desire to have a good cup of tea. In fact tea enlivens your senses and builds you up for the day.With or without milk, tea as a rejuvenating drink has little substitutes.Nowadays tea is available in the forms of leaf,dust,green,herbal etc.Unlike caffeine in coffee tea is of lesser harm and more of beneficial properties for general health.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Tea has caffine to.
Yup but it is much less than coffee usually (if we are talking about caffeine).
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I guess we are.
I really prefer coffee because of it's extreme waking affects with caffeine. However tea can be enjoyed any time of day and in multiple quantities. Unlike coffee, more than one a day can be unhealthy. I love Earl Grey. Makes me feel a bit British, cheerio.
@mzz663 (2775)
Usually I have coffee in the mornings and tea at night before I go to bed, it relaxes me, I think it's kind of the same as if I had comfort food, it's comforting. It's kind of nice to know at the end of the day that there is something warm and relaxing waiting for me. I also drink a lot of the bottled teas when I stop at a store. I don't know if the bottled teas have the same effects that homemade does, but I like the taste of black and green teas, sweetened with NO lemon.
@stephcjh (32328)
I like coffee when I first get up in the morning or evening. I like tea later on during the day. I have never drank warm tea but I bet that would be good in the wintertime. I may try it.
@nannacroc (4049)
Tea has been described as 'the cup that cheers but does not inebriate', a very good description. In England all ills can be cured with a nice cup of tea.
@jillmalitz (5132)
I like green tea. Unfortunately I haven't been abe to break my two cups of coffee in the am. But that little bit is not reaaly going to hurt.
@ElicBxn (60805)
I'll admit that on these recent cold mornings a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate has been hitting the spot, but normally I'm drinking my tea iced - in fact, as I sit here with my breakfast, I've got a cup of hot tea beside me and also a glass of iced tea - because if I'm really thirsty, the hot stuff just doesn't do it.
@derek_a (10902)
I used to be totally addicted to coffee, but switched to tea drinking several years ago. Now I can't imagine having coffee instead of tea. I still prefer the smell of roasted coffee beans, but manage to resist it without too many problems these days. - Derek
Hi sukumar794, Which particular type of tea do you drink? For me, I do not have the habit of drinking tea (I drink green tea in the evening) in the morning to wake up my senses. Normally I would choose to have cold milk/soya bean or any hot beverages. Tell me more, I would love to kick start my day better.
@williamjisir (22904)
When I don't sleep enough and have to get up for work, I always drink a lot of tea to build me up for the day. Tea is a good stuff to me. But I try not to drink tea in the late afternoon as I don't want to keep me wide awake for the night.