How you spend your holidays?

@umer5222 (724)
Cyprus
I goes for tracking on hills with my friend. What about you?
@borg246 (541)
• Malta
For the last 5 years, the only thing I would do during my holidays is sit on my computer playing games or else watching T.V or reading books. However this year, it has changed for me. I recently saved up enough money to go for a skiing holiday in France. I'm very excited and can't wait to get going. Getting on my feet again will be a tough challenge since I'm unfit and all, but this will hopefully be a great experience to me, especially since I have relatives living in France.
That's awesome! Good for you! I have never went skiing before but I'm sure it's a challenge. Enjoy yourself :)
@umer5222 (724)
• Cyprus
I also has changed my habit, i was big fan of Vice city game, i played this game for many years, and made hard effort to get all city. Thanks for my friend who did change my habit. i am very happy to go for tracking. And much healthy and fit now. lol
@crazybubu (230)
Vacation has been an alien term for me for quite a long time now.It has been ages when last I have gone for a trip or vacation to some places.But during my childhood holidays used to be so much fun.We used to go for excursions picnics,somethign or the other was always happening.Life was much better than. Now even if I get a holiday on weekends,I prefer to stay at home and rejuvenate myself for the coming week.
I agree with you. I just like to relax. I don't require anything fancy, just like to spend some quality time with those I love.
Holidays haven't meant too much to me in the past unless I was with my siblings, which doesn't happen often. We all live so far apart and it's hard to make time. My current boyfriend makes me insanely happy and I'm actually excited this year to spend the holidays with him. I loved being with him on Thanksgiving and I'm really excited for Christmas. I can't wait to give him his gift(s). I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure what to give him yet. When I'm with him, I'm fine just sitting around and enjoying each others' company. There's nothing better than that in the world to me.
I like to do two things.One is active and the other is passive.For the active one,I like to go for a trip by air.I enjoy travel to a country where I have never been before.It will make my holidays full of freshness and escape from the same old city where I always live in,at least for a few days.The passive one will be going nothing but stay at home doing computer in my nice and quiet room.Of course ,I can turn on my music once when I feel bore with the computer.I hope that either ways will make my holidays be a time for me to enjoy myself.No matter active or passive,whenever I can get away from all the trouble at work or from the noise environment of my city,that will be a great rest for me.
@smileonstar (4013)
HI, this year, my parents decided to visit us. so I will spend my holiday with them in Las Vegas....