Promotion of Products - SCAMS

@lelin1123 (15647)
Puerto Rico
Just so mylotters know this- any ads you see on the computer saying that Doctor Oz is promoting a certain product its not true. So if you see his face on an ad on the internet its a fake. He made the statement on his show today. So I'm letting you know he does not endorse products of any kind. With these ads what they are trying to sell you don't really work. So don't waste your hard earn money on these fake ads.
@mobhomeir (7567)
Hello lelin thanks for the information. I will take take that precaution. I hope you were not one of the victims....Thanks again..
@savypat (20248)
I saw that program yesterday and am very glad that he got all that information out in the open. I only buy products that I research through studies and such.
@ANTIQUELADY (36493)
Thanks for the info, Lelin. I am not a oz fan so i wouldn't have bought anything that was endorsed by him. Hope u have a good day.
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
You have a good day too and thanks for the response.