Irrational

Would you call yourself irrational? Do you think you blow things out of all proportion? Or would you say you are completely rational? Or rational with occasional irrational outbursts? What was the last thing that made you irrational? Had you blown it out of all proportion?
@catdla1 (6005)
Irrational....who me? I'm the most rational person I know. Or course the only time I have outbursts is when some one's irrationality gets in the way of acknowledging my rationalness (is that a word?). Case in point would be (you guessed it) would be my step-daughter...but we won't go there today....
Hmmm, I must be psychic! Cos I knew!!!
@nikky28 (1572)
I wouldn't ever call myself completely rational. There are times when I have gone crazy, done silly things and enjoyed it though I have got into trouble at times. I don't have irrational outbursts though, I get angry to show others that I am angry to get things done my way, seems rational to me lol. So I would call myself rationally irrational. Better than being irrationally rational any day!
Rationally irrational....I like it!
@cripfemme (7714)
I don't think anyone is completely rational. Everyone overreacts or under reacts to something at some point in their lives. Anyone who says they don't, is in my opinion, irrational. I would say that I mostly air on the rational side although I do tend to yell at people not because of anything they did but because they're the 77th or whatever number of person to ask me a certain question in a certain time period. At that point, I'm just over the whole question.