Do you get weekly payment?

@Bionicman (3967)
Czech Republic
Do you receive at least one payment per week from any money making site? I try to reach weekly payout with hotfile and I usually do but sometimes I fail and get my payment the second week. How about you?
@evydabest (197)
• Malta
Currently, i find it impossible to get a successful cashout weekly, simply because, i do not have that much time on my hands, because i am a busy man. If i am lucky i would get some $15 a month if i'm lucky. It's a question of how much time you have really, the more time you have on your computer, obviously, the better, and the more money you would earn. Then again, i suppose by cashing out weekly, the amount earned wouldn't be that much. In my case if i tried, probably it would be $2 weekly, if i'm lucky, that is.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
I'm getting at least $15 a week from one site but I must admit that I spend a lot of time online.
@mains50 (299)
^ can i know the site?
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Hotfile. Link is in my profile and you can see many payment proofs there. If you're interested, please join under me and I'll send you a detailed guide on how to make most of it
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi bionicman, till now i have not received any such payout once in week,that is too difficulty to get the payout within one week, i have heard about hotfile,what is thing we have to do in the hot file,once i have registered in it and i does not know how to do in that site so i am not doing it,if you guide i can do the site,have a nice day
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
I guess hotfile isn't for everyone. Join only in case you are used to download stuff from the net. If you know about rapidshare, torrents. If you know what is rar archive etc
@greenline (14864)
No , I have not been receiving payments every week. That is actually mainly due to the limitation in the time I can devote to the different programs. I have joined a number of programs, but with my full time job taking most of the hours each day, the time I have for those programs get very limited. I would get payments once a month or so only.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Maybe it's better to focus on one or two. I use only three including mylot
Are you a member of Neobux? I would probably get deleted if I tried to post a referal liink on this site, but if you send me a private message, I'll get you in touch with neobux. Their minimum payout starts at $2, so it is not that hard to get paid with them. Also, they are INSTANT! you request a payment, and it's there a few seconds later.