Adam's Sensitive Side

OK I was stunned today to see Adam crying to Sharon. I did not feel sorry for him. He's still a snake. And look at Sharon. She did not ponder about his motives for very long did she? Her mother asked her the right question when she said, "When have you ever been without a man?" Now like any other child, Sharon is going to rebel against her mother and what was she doing at the end of the show, getting on with Adam. Stupid Sharon. I guess they deserve each other. What do you think?
@jewels49 (1783)
I just want the writers to put Sharon on her own two feet and leave her there until she gets her act together. I'm tired of her on her back, so to speak. Who is the guy in the orange jump suit with the beard and moustache?
He is the guy that stabbed Chance. His name is Riggs.
@jewels49 (1783)
oh okay, I missed Chance being stabbed. Is he the guy Daniel knows was in the alley?
@bounce58 (17526)
Nice to see you guys here talking about something else besides hockey. So, why did he get's stabbed? Are jumpsuits back in fashion again? Sorry, I just got nothin'
I'm coming in late.I don't know how Sharon was before but I'm with Sharon. For once she thinks she has found a man who Sees her ,the real her.Not a victim but a strong woman. So she is staying with him! All of this is going to backfire when she learns about Faith.I can't wait for it! Thwe Baby switch is what makes me think Adam has fallen for Sharon so it will be great when he loses her! A perfect revenge.The one person that understands him will be taken away.I can't wait!
@jewels49 (1783)
I can't wait for Adam to get his either, but sharon hooked up with Nick when they were kids and she has never been without a man. I really like her and I just want her to be on her own and figure out that she doesn't need one. What bugs me about the whole thing is when she finds out everything Adam has done she's going to spiral back into the poor sharon roll and I just hate that the writers keep doing this to her character.
Sometimes they let the doormate become the b!tch of the story! I think that's what they are doing to Abby but I'm not sure .she is a teen and being a rebel is normal.This should be interesting to see.
@stealthy (8188)
Adam is playing Sharon and, as you say, she is stupid enough to fall for it. She has never been know for being even a dim bulb much less a bright one. She is perfect fodder for Adam's machinations.
@jewels49 (1783)
yes she is..she lets herself get sucked in..I hated it when she kept bouncing between jack and nick and then jumped into bed with Billy so there was a 3rd candidate to be daddy to Faith. And then there was Brad she kept playing with and leaving, when he was married and when he wasn't..at one point a long time ago she was kind of flirting around with Victor and that almost went too far..I mean come on already pick one and stick to it for more than 5 minutes. Can she spell self-control? I like her but she irritates me to no end.
@happy6162 (3011)
The writer start by having her on her own for maybe one day and then she has to have a man. I wish they would just leave her on her own until Nick and Sharon can get back together. Adam feel a little bad for what he did not he is still looking out for number one hisself and probably always will.