How much have you earned on your blog?

@Nameless_ (1181)
Australia
I am sure that many of you has a blog that you write into periodically. This is because it seems to me that now that I have put my blog onto my profile, I have been getting more visitors, but it might just be the shoutbox. But anyway... How much have you earned on your blog? Many people that shouted on my shoutbox is actually new bloggers that has only been blogging for a few months, like me. Is it because they are eager to get traffic, or is it because there are no old bloggers here and they all just give up? I would like you opinion in these matters. Thanks, Nameless_
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
100 dollars in the last 2 months, that is just one blog. I don't know why you are only seeing newbies but I know that the mylot blog system doesn't work for most people. If you mean that.
@Nameless_ (1181)
Don't really know... maybe its because only the newbies are actively seeking out people to go to their blog. Now I have regular visitors that don't even look at the content but post on my shoutbox. I always reply back on their shoutbox too, of course, but I would like some proper readers on my blog soon... :( Nameless_ Wow...100 dollars in the last two months? You must be good... :( I'll try and learn from you. :)
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
There's not much you can learn from me apart from the monetization I apply. Without promotion I make about 2 dollars a day just from people downloading my files. With promotion I double this easily... ;-)