Jeff Pauls Shortcut to Internet Millions System

@jambi462 (4598)
Has anyone heard of this program? It's just another one of those classic get rich quick commercials that you see on television really early in the morning or really late at night. This commercial seems so unbelievable, they've had people saying that they're making up to 8,000 dollars a week. Does anyone know if numbers like that are actually possible with these get rich quick kind of things? They also had a guy showing some checks that he had received and he had a check for over 110,000 dollars in a single day. That sounds really really unbelievable. What's your opinions on these types of programs? Have you used any of them or thought about it?
@CatGods (4595)
yes I have seen the commercial and well for the most part I think that on a rare occasion that maybe a small hand few could pull off the program that he promotes. But what are the hidden fees because I'm sure there is some kind of catch, like maybe a monthly fee or some other kind of bull sh*t that you have to pay for like going to a boot camp or a seminar which is in addition. You know what they say, those who can't do it, teach it. So where do you think these people like Jeff Paul are making their real money? They are really making if off of people who buy the course. I mean do you really think that if they really knew how to do what they are trying to sell you on t.v that they would be telling every one else. Wouldn't the market be saturated if it really worked? On a slightly different note, I had a friend who bought one of those how to buy real estate for next to nothing and he paid 400.00 for the course. Do you know what it said in the nut shell? Find yourself a partner with money to work with. Also I have another friend who was going to school to get his real estate license and he told me that every state has it's own rules as to buying and selling houses without a Realtor license. Oh I bet those courses don't tell you that. For example Minnesota the state I live in states that you can buy and sell up to 3 houses per year with out a real estate license. So to answer your question, I think Jeff Paul is full of crap. I'll tell you what, if I knew how to do what Jeff Paul claims he knows how to do, I sure as heck wouldn't be telling people. Why? Because I don't believe in creating competition. Happy mylotting
@jambi462 (4598)
That's kind of unfortunate that you wouldn't tell people about that awesome of an online earning opportunity but I guess we all have our own ideas on handling different situations. I also believe that this Jeff dude is completely full of crap. It sure would be nice if it actually existed though. Heck you could earn 100,000 dollars in a week and it wouldn't matter if you knew anything about real estate. LOL
@dolyares (178)
yeah jambi was right, if you know the key to be a millionaire why would you share it to billions of people?ahahhaa, i dont think you will do that, you will do that with your family, your immediate family, or even with your bestfriend, but with billions of people? i dont think so,,, jeff with that sum of money you will definitely see it as a scam, so beware of that.
Eh, why not? If you could sell the "money-making" trick to millions, or billions of people at like. a few hundred a pop you would be more then set for life. I mean, example. Let's say you sold it to 10,000 people for $200 each. 2,000,000 Now let's say you sold it to 20,0000 people for $200 each. $4,000,000 Now think of the profit margin if you're able to sell it to even 40,000 people, 50,000, 100,000+. It would be insane.
@LouieWpHs04 (4559)
This will save you time. 99% of the internet marketing "products" out today are not scams, necessarily.. but! Swindling techniques, bad business practices, etc.. Most of their money doesn't come from their "technique", but the selling of that "technique" in a book for money. They make the money off of people who actually waste their money on these unhelpful "guides". While other marketers say they're banking off of their "techniques" that're "within their blog" where as those guys are just yet again, selling worthless products for huge commissions. Basically. If you're going to figure out how to make a good bit of money online you won't read it any guide. If you want to do the unethical approach and pretend to have an awesome "guide" and sell it for $5 a pop to dozens of not-so-bright people boasting how much money it makes you go for it. It's not too hard to do but people will shun you and make fun of you for your ill-gotten gains. I know of techniques that can make me over $2,000-$3,000+ a day that aren't too hard to do. However, $110,000 in one day sounds like a bit much. Campaigns dry up too fast to make that much in one day unless you practically live on the internet.. and even then.
@jambi462 (4598)
Well if you can make over two thousand to three thousand dollars a day I wouldn't mind maybe some information on how you do that. That's a huge amount of money to me. That's more money then I earned at my part time job last year for the whole entire year.
I could probably help. I just don't know if I want to do a lot of them really because they're way too easy and low-risk. There isn't too much "challenge" involved. I'm afraid it'll destroy myself "morally" to do so because of how little effort really is involed, lol.
@ronnyb (6119)
• Jamaica
I have seen many of them and have often wondered why they came on in the early morning when you may still have residual sleep in your eye,wonder if thats a ploy.I have never really tried any of them but I feel that they are all scams ,like you mentioned ,the sums are too incredible and in addition I am wondering how it always seem that only a few persons still have benefitted.Another thing that makes me think they are all scams is that why do they have to charge a nize enrty fee for it if they are all rich already
@jambi462 (4598)
Yeah if you're making up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in days and weeks then you really shouldn't have to charge people like twenty bucks to share your knowledge with them. I wouldn't mind trying one of these kind of things if I had a little extra money laying around.
@sunnycool (12736)
There are many who make huge money on internet but the same doesnt hold for every one.for example a online marketer wants to share a secret which would lead you to make $100 dollars each day in the form of an Ebook.then every one who can afford would go for it and guess what the person who has written it would be a making huge money each day but it doesnt mean that even we can write some book or follow his tricks and earn huge money as he did.There are some chain programs which help us to make some money though not huge but requires a lot of marketing skills which would convince people to join your downline.gud day.
@bhawanee (174)
Dear jambi462 do not believe in such commercials. They simply fool the innocent people.
@adi_sne (83)
Well its a great program.. i hav heard of it bt never came acroos it... thanks for letting me know about it.. Once again gud luck Cheers !!!