which smells more? fart with sound or fart without sound?

hola mylotters.. based on my experience i will choose fart with sound. it really have smell. an stink smell that will let people notice you at once. hahahaha. it funny thing because if we fart people will say yuck then we will be laughing.. mylotters what are your opinions? happy lotting..
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Bunny, It's different for me. It's the fart without smell that gives us foul smell. people will just react where that bad air coming from or who's the culprit--because there was never a sound but the smell is like a bomb. this is also based om my personal experience. people hated knowing someone fart but laugh hard when someone does.
hola msfransco9369 hahaha.. they wont admit it instead they would tell names..
• Boston, Massachusetts
hi dear, it will always show. we may point other people as someone who did but it will always be obvious that it's you because YOU ARE BLUSHING OUT of embarrassment! i did experience this. no matter how discreet you are it will always be obvious the air will whisper your name to those around you and they will know LOL!
thanxs
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
I think the silent ones are the worst, mainly because they hit you out of the blue and there's no chance to make a run for it or cover your nose. My worst ones are definitely the SBDs - they've been known to reduce grown men to tears!
hola sandra1952 lol
@DameJenny (110)
It's my experience that the silent ones are deadly, just like Russian spies. My man is always letting them off in public, I think he does it to embarrass me but I must admit it's funny sometimes. If it's a really stinky one I like to watch peoples faces as they dash about trying to avoid the unknown epicenter, it's like watching glider pilots searching for a thermal.
hola damejenny your response to my disscussion makes me laugh..
@bhawanee (174)
I think fart without sound smells more. Hahaha....great going.
hola bhawanee i think agree with you. hahaha. fart with a bomb.
Of course the silent bomb are the one which smell worst and though it quite embarrassing if your seatmate smell it or it so happen she hear it it would definitely be very funny happening that everyone hear your fart but it would eventually lead to teasing unless your fart sounds great then accompany with smell is a double trouble from me...