Lets start a reality show but what will it be about?

@ronnyb (6125)
Jamaica
Now realty shows are a dime a dozen and they are about any and everything .I guess thats why they are so popular .Now pretend that you are some big executive or producers at CBS or Mtv and have been given the task to come up with the next big reality show.The reality show of reality shows ,one that will be on the lips of people for years and years and these are the criteria: [b]It must be novel It must have mass appeal It should lift rating [/b] At least go for the first two ,the last should come quite easy And I promise if this takes off I will hire you as a producer and we will share the royalties lol
Hello my friend ronnyb Ji, If I am truely given chance, I will remove all celebrateries for acting,I will have some topic circling around daily life of common men/women,also about politicians. Late Prime Minister of India RajivGandhi started 'Jantaha arbar', where lot many loop holes came out of all Govt machinary, it willbe at par with any string operation. Now a days all reality shows are there to take money by SMS, and make rich to much richer, there is nothing in real. Wishing you a very happy Chrismas and New Year-2010. May God bless You and have a great time.
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Ths would be a great disscussion because so many times we are tired of all the actors on our telivison and we need some more commom stories about issues that affect our daily lives
Hello my friend ronnyb Ji, AS it is round the year, cine stars are on the screen. But for coming 48 hrs. there won't be anyone else other than tehm All channels are airing only silver-screen based end and welcome of new year. It is surprising to note that even NEWS / head-lines arealso not spared by such characters. Wishing you a very happy Chrismas and New Year-2010. May God bless You and have a great time.
@suzzy3 (8362)
As an ex dinner lady do one in a school.especially about what the kids let out about their parents.A lot goes on in an infant primary although it would never be allowed what a lot of content.You could run it for about a term once a year,all the back biting and jealousy and thats just the parents."My child is much better brought up than that little brat,so why is my child behind with its reading.The teachers feel sorry for that child,so they have stopped helping mine". They cheer their kids on at sports day then talk down the winner.At my the school where my daughter puts her children.Caroline my daughter was standing in the playground one day last week and one of the mothers came up to her and started running this little girl down because she no longer wanted to be her daughters friend.Well caroline just said kids will fall out and not to worry they will be friends tomorrow or something like that.Well my caroline just stood there she could not beleave it ,these kids are 6 years old.Well what made it worse was the child the mother was running down turned out to be one of carolines oldest ,dearest friends. Caoline never did say anything as she knew her friend would be very upset by the comments made, a few days later she was with this friend in the playground as they were going off to college together after dropping the kids off.The mother who had done the running down spotted caroline and her friend talking in the playground.She dropped her kid off and nearly ran out of the playground.Caroline had not said a word but the stirring woman did not know that.Then there is the story about the headmaster and the cook.We could become very rich between us.eh.
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Yes Suze this is indeed a great story line and we could make tons from it .Maybe we coudl call it from the mouth of babes and sucklings .Thanks for your contributtion and have a great 2010
@syankee525 (6295)
my would be call the disfunctional family lol
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Ok that could work we sure have many of those
@Wizzywig (7859)
Better yet, lets be REALLY novel and never, ever be bombarded with this sort of tacky voyeuristic dross again. Lets have programmes that have actually had some thought and effort put into them instead of re-gurgitated formulaic re-hashes. Have I just talked myself out of a very lucrative job????
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Lol yes you have the director of the company I will have to politely ask you to come back next week when we are interviewing for programmes with substance even though I totally agree with you about reallity shows..
@zalilame (880)
I would to have a switch life program. How about Donald Trump living the life of a nobody.
@trixyteddy (1072)
Good idea...hehehe....do you really think they are all interesting. Some of them bore me totally. Like we had one 'Swayamvara' here, where the bride chooses a husband from a number of guys. How can you choose a husband based on their talents, etc. Now we have the perfect bride going on. I think they are boring, but not the rest. They seem to enjoy it. I cannot crib as opinions differ. I will think of something and respond more later. see ya....
@lyzabelle (1668)
My reality show would be centered on a poor person probably an orphan child. It should start at an early stage of his life until he gradually grows up...got to school and find job someday. I want to know how far this child can go with his life even if he has nothing in his life. Will he make a difference for others to emulate or destroy his future. That would be exciting...right?