A site for travelers

@maximax8 (28490)
United Kingdom
This weekend I joined a site for traveler. So far I have began to make 'my world' and today I gave a few travel tips to other travelers. There are people from may different countries on it. I found it by looking for a book on the website of a travel guide book company. Are you interested in belonging to or looking at the site? Do you belong to any Internet sites that are for travelers?
I am very interested in this site you mentioned. You know I think that Mylot has removed my discussions listing the travel deals. I didn't know that listing travel deals was against the rules. Let me know more about this site please. Thank you.
I wonder if the site you are referring to is one of the ones I am also a member of? Is it against rules to mention the site in a discussion? x
@maximax8 (28490)
It is Gecko Go. I didn't find a way to send you a message my friend Frankie. x
Ooh I have not heard of this one - I shall check t out when I get time to have a proper look. Thanks! : )
@maximax8 (28490)
You are such a keen traveler that the site might appeal to you a lot. x
@sweetie1026 (1723)
Yes, i think i do. A friend of mine invited me to join and now i get updates on nice travel options and offers, though, i haven't done any traveling yet. I do have a couple of friends there too and yes it is a nice site. I get to see other places though, only in pictures. Members post pictures of places they have been or has been and it is so fascinating just looking at these pictures.
@ravend (661)
• Malta
I am a member of couchsurfing, and I think travelling sites are good - for same reasons I already mentioned - local people tell you more about the country than what is readily available for residents to explore. Could you private message me about this site perhaps?
@bhanusb (5709)
I'm not belong to any internet sites for the travelers. Will you please help me in this matter. Thanking you in advance.
@yugasini (12835)
• Anantapur, India
hi maximax, you have lot of travel experience,it is right to join in travel sites by you is ok,what about me i have travelled only two countries ,i could explain all things which i have seen there,i am not a good writer to write all my experience,you there is site with name couch surfing,have you tried it or not?have a nice day
Hi. I'd like to know and visit the travel site. I like traveling and I certainly love to learn from other travelers and share my own travel experiences. I'd like to check if the site you have mentioned is something that would interest me. Many thanks in advance.