What is HYIP? a gambling?

@abhaijith (2962)
Flocks, i have some queries.What is High Yield Investment Programs? How they work? Why they pay for investing in it? And is it just a gambling and risky investment programme? I heard almost all the HYIPs are scams. Do you know any legit HYIP sites?
@babshish (1390)
Hi Abhaijith, not sure but I guess HYIP program works in investing. They take investment from members and rotate the money earned in the market to gain more from it. And share the profit with the members if they are genuine. I have came across one such site which is quiet old and is paying its members since long, but not sure 100% as personally I have not received anything from them yet. Basically you just need to join the site and they are giving $2.5 as bonus investment and you will start earning intrest of 1% the day you join. The only thing is that you need to deposit $1 before you can withdraw anything. And as per calculation it will take approx one month to earn intrest of $1 on the bonus which they have given me, so after that I will try investing $1 more and try to withdraw, I suggest you also join as it is not costing anything. And once I am sure will update you accordingly.
@abhaijith (2962)
Very nice information you have given here. How much can we invest the minimum over there? Is there any referral scheme?
@babshish (1390)
Well not sure about the referral scheme, as I have few referral there but not earned anything yet, at first you don't need to invest anything, but when you will withdraw for the first time you need to invest $1 after that you can withdraw whatever amount you have. The intrest is paid daily. SO I would suggest just join and and you will get bounus of $2.5. and don't do anything after a month when you will earn $1 as intrest, then invest $1 to withdraw. And if you are satisfied then you can invest as per your choice.
@abhaijith (2962)
Thats fine friend. Them how is the payment method there? Is it via paypal?
@monouu (2608)
To put it simple it is an investment scheme. They will pay you certain % of your investment amount over a period of time. There are many HYIP which are scams and promise unrealistic high return and disappear fast so it is a risky industry. I always stay away from them until I come across a fund management site that is paying since 2008. They deal with stocks and you get daily dividend of not less than 1%. The site is professional with 24hr live support, telephone & email support as well. If you like more info and see my payment proof, refer to my blog. However I must say ALL investment come with risks, be it online or offline so don't risk what you can't afford to lose.
@abhaijith (2962)
Sounds interesting friend, May i know how much is the minimum investment? And is the Payment via Paypal?
@monouu (2608)
Minimum investment is $10. It don't accept PayPal and no investment site want to deal with Paypal since few years back because Paypal don't like investment sites and tend to freeze/lock their accounts. It accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, AlertPay and SolidTrustPay payments, ACH debits, credit cards or international bank transfers.
@abhaijith (2962)
So if we invest $10 ,we will get a minimum of 10 cents a day.Right? Do they support Indian IPs? What is this Lr and how to get an account there?
@mkings (289)
Hello abhaijith There are several HYIPs out there and there are also HYIPs that pay you too.HYIP is not gambling at all.This is how HYIP works,when you invest at any HYIP they take what your invested to trade on currencies,or buy share and resell those share to other by so doing they generate some interest and share it back with the people that invested for legit HYIP you have verifield,genuinefund and others.Always invest what you are not afraid to lose
@abhaijith (2962)
Ok friend. But what if they lose the money while reselling the share?