What do you put on your Cereal?

My cousin despised milk so she used to use either water or orange juice on her cereal, does anyone else have something along those lines that they use on their cereal?
You mean I'm not the only one who hates milk on my cereal? Wow! Everyone always says I'm weird. Anyway, I put cheese on my cereal or I eat it with nothing. I never really understood why so many people like milk with their cereal. It takes away from the cereal!
@bounce58 (17550)
Hello allyoftherain, how do you put cheese on the cereal? Do you just mix it cuts of it dry? I haven't tried that! Soemthing to try the next time I get a bowl. But I doubt if cheese and chocolate cereals will mix well...in my stomach.
I just pour in a little bit of shredded cheddar cheese and mix it dry. I don't think chocolate and cheese would go well together but I like cheese with fruit loops or frosted flakes.
@olisaur (1932)
I don't really like to put milk on my cereal eithr- if you leave it for too long or much too much the cereal gets soggy. o
@elisse27 (181)
I eat cereals without anything on it.. I love eating it like chips...
@bounce58 (17550)
I guess if the cereal was chocolate flavored, then water would be fine. It would just feel like a super diluted chocolate drink with some chunks on it. But the orange juice!? Haven't tried that, but that does sound different. Just milk for me. And I do like the chocolate flavored ones. After I've eaten all the soggy cereals, the bowl would just look like it's filled with chocolate milk!
@lilaclady (28270)
I don't put anything on my cereal, once cereal gets even the bit soggy I just can't eat it, so I just have it naked so to speak....