Do you know about associated content?

I'm a member of associated content a site that's more like helium, gather and suite 101. And I was wondering on how much you can earn on this site? Or you need to promote and expose your work in order to earn? hope to hear from you my fellow mylotters. Thank you very much!
@Fulltank (2896)
I have more than 250 articles at AC. Most of them written 6 months ago. I never promote any of it. And the good thing is that they are earning from page views. Not much, but earning until now. I'm not a US citizen, so I cannot receive upfront payment, but only page views. Anyway, AC is a good way to earn extra bucks from your articles. And also, I can re-post my articles to other sites as well.
Thank you very much Fullthank. I'm a new member of AC and I only have 3 works published and I was thinking if it's best to continue on writing article for this site and from your response I decide it's not bad to keep on working. Again, thank you very much and enjoy your day!
@Fulltank (2896)
Write as many article as you write. You may spend the whole month doing it. But after that, you can leave it there and just wait for each months payment. Its really a good investment. Not much but still a good one.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Hi Fulltank! Would like you give me your link so that I could read your articles.
associated content is best suited for us people.It is very difficult to make money from associated content.You need to promote and expose your work in order to earn.
Thank you for your response vamsimajeti. Yeah, I think this time I need to start add links through my work. Anyway, thank you again and enjoy your day!
@wiccania (3360)
I'm also a member at Associated Content. I haven't added anything new in quite awhile and only have like 10 articles, but I still get notices of a deposit to my paypal account for $2-3 every now and then. It probably accounts for about $15 a year. It would certainly be more if I promoted it more and wrote more articles. Thus far the only promotion are links on my myspace and blog. So you can definitely earn some money from them.
Thank you for the response wiccania :-) So AC is just like the other site, where you need to make effort to have traffic on your work. Well blogging could be a great way of promotions. Anyway thank you so much and have a great day!
@smiley83 (1535)
it is a good site but i don't get myself that often there because i'm looking for sites that would pay me so fast.. besides, as i scrolled down the answers for your question, as i got a bit surprised to know that, this site doesn't provide enough money!! i thought it does provide a lot but so slow to pay up!! now i'm a bit confused though!! it sounds to be like triond or how the procedure there!
I am a contributor there. There are a lot of positives and negative features to this site. First off, it is a passive source of income such that once your articles are published, it will be able to generate income for you via the performance views. There are also promos from time to time that AC contributors can join in and if you qualify, you can earn from them. For example, when I first join in, there was a promo wherein if you are able to submit 5 articles in a month, then you can earn $10. I did earn $10 from that! The downside here is that you have to do a lot of promotion to your articles to generate the traffic needed for you to make money out of them. Unless you have reached the higher clout level, you can only earn as much as $1.50 for every 1,000 views, which is what applies for me since I am only on Clout level 4. THe higher Clout level you achieve, the higher the corresponding earnings you can get per thousand views.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Hi care! I have been a member of Associated Contents. I sometimes write poems and articles on this site. As far as earnings are concerned, if one is not a US citizen, one gets paid as per page view. I normally don't promote my articles. My dear friends (some of them are from mylot) check out my articles and I am paid as per page views. Would like you to give me your link, which you use on AC. You can check my articles, if you feel like, through the link mentioned on my Mylot Profile page under the caption: 'my website'.
i heard its a great website but i never tried to do anything about it