How long "Mylot" will go on..??

Hello Mylot Friends,As there are many Scam Sites out there which claims us to give money for using their Traffic Exchange but later on they Turn into Scams.So What Do you think about "Mylot"? How Long "Mylot" will go on and pay us for using their Traffic Exchange? Can "Mylot" be Trusted for a long time? Or its just a few time before Turning into Scam..!! So What do you think on this,"How long Mylot can go on"?
@savypat (20246)
I think this site has been on for three or four years, that makes it an old site in this business. Who ever is managing it must be doing a very good job.
I believe mylot is legit and will stay legit as long as it's members don't abuse it. I think mylot will go on for a long time, I'm sure it will. It's very popular and people have gotten paid as I've read so I'm sticking with being a member here. It's a fun site and gives me a chance to learn new things, start and respond to discussions and meet new people. Most scams want you to pay money up front and that's one think I liked about mylot, they didn't ask for a down payment or anything of that sort, usually if places do than you should know it's a scam. Honestly, if it sounds to good too be true than it probably is, keep that in mind.