finally finished the bulk of my christmas shopping!

Singapore
as you know, most of my christmas shopping this year is for children. relatives' kids, friend's kids etc. today I went to Toy's R us and found so many great buys! a bucket of 4 small cans of playdough and some themed plastic moulds were going for 33% off! buy two and get the third free. usually i don't buy things that are on such offers cos I don't need THREE of the same thing. but this time i do! And i also bought three pegged puzzles that are similarly discounted for kids who were younger. And four boxes of 4-6 piece puzzles that were going for 20% off. So I have solved the bulk of my christmas shopping problems! how about you?
@jewels49 (1783)
I went to toys r us today too..but I went on line and also found great deals the best of which was free shipping!! I bought a moon sand kit and got 2 tubs of sand free..and because I paid cash through paypal they took another 20.00 off my order. I only have a couple of things left to do and I am waiting until Christmas eve morning to go pick them up, when they go on sale! Sounds like we both hit the right store today.
@jewels49 (1783)
Thank you squaretile
welcome! love it when we get a good deal, well done with the paypal discount.
@jewels49 (1783)
It was definitely the cherry on my sundae!
@jillhill (37383)
Everything is bought...wrapped...right down to the stocking stuffers....I was so happy when I finished but really felt exhausted knowing I could relax I think.....
stocking stuffers! oh yes, i used to get those too.
@nautilus33 (1831)
Well, congrats! I have done it, too. I have no children, but I have already bought all the gifts for my relatives and my girlfriend. Now I only must wait till Christmas to give it to them!
congrats!
@kun2349 (23475)
GOOd for u!! At least your christmas 'woes' are solved, and can be concentrating on the adults instead.. lol =D It's a much bigger headache when it comes to buying kid's stuffs and toys.. Because if they dont like it, they tend to be very straight forward, and say all those awful things.. hehe ^_^ PLus, it's not easy to be pleasing so many kids during the gift exchange.. haha =D Thus, it's good to be getting the same things, so that they cant compare at all.. haha =D
@ladym33 (11007)
I think that I am done, but I think that every year and then at the last minute I always seem to remember someone or something that I forgot to get then I have to do a last minute thing and I usually buy a few more things, I really hope I remembered everything this year, I really don't have any more money to spend this year.
@daliaj (5689)
It is nice to hear that you are done with Christmas shopping and you got good deals. I am done with my Christmas shopping too. I am looking forward to the Christmas party. I can't wait. Christmas is not a big festival in my place. There are only very few Christians. So, I didn't get good offers. But, I am excited about the gifts I got for my family.
@ahgong (10064)
ha ha ha ha ha... I told you before, I am a lucky man. My wife did most of the Christmas shopping this year. And the year before last... and the year before that as well! We discuss about the things we need to get, and my wife, with her superb bargain hunting skills, went out to get all the presents done already. My job is just to help carry and wrap them when we are home! And yes, most of the shopping is done. At least, the bulk of it!