Points2shop

Ok, so About 9 months ago I signed up for this site called points2shop. I really think it is a legit site, as I have received a lot of prizes, such as phone accessories, summer accessories, and other fun stuff! Some people have ordered big stuff like 360's and ps3's or psp's. But this just show their dedication! have anybody heard of this site? Comment what you think! I think that it's a good site for you if you want to earn free stuff in your spare time:)
@erikmama (12934)
I joined his site on my moms computer and tolf her about the site not knowing she would sign up. Well, she did.I cancelled my membership, and she continued with hers. All was great for 4 months as she completed offeres, downloaded stuff to her computer, and did those surveys. When it was time to get her prize,her membership was cancelled for cheating because we had both signed u on the dsame computer, though I never did an offer on their site. I understand we broke the rules,but it was truly an unintentional thing.We tried to explain this,and they were very rude to us. Im not saying they are a scam because I know many people are very happt with them. But I think she was done wrong in the situation.Why let het go til time to claim a porize?
Oh that is really sad, I'm sorry! Yea, Thats the one thing that bugs me about this site, is that they aren't really a 2nd chance site.
@erikmama (12934)
It was done unintentional~ And I never got back on the site. I just think if they were going to cancel her for that then they should have did it then instead of letting her complete the offers and stuff for all that time!